Off topic chat. Basically anything that doesn't concern halo or halo modding can go here.
- Posts: 2642
- Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:42 pm
- Location: Cell Block #Q (There are a lot of strange people in the world. I should know; I'm three of them...)
Aumaan Anubis wrote:The phone's ringing.
And it isn't right next to me.
I could run and go get it, but if I write this post, I won't be able to get it in time.
I think I made the right decision.
Ha! Take that Telemarketers!
Prototype will be singleplayer ONLY
"You know what I'd like to be? I mean if I had my goddamn choice, I'd just be the catcher in the rye and all."
or should I?
- Posts: 1167
- Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:46 am
- Location: Certified Masshole
Thank you for this. Amazing.
Just not removing this.
- Posts: 2256
- Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2003 7:44 pm
I know, seriously. A Fiat Punto? Jesus.
- Posts: 5725
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:59 pm
- Location: Torrance, CA
Geo wrote:Just buy a new one.
Spend 80 bucks that I don't have, or spend the 7.50 to get it fixed or replaced? I'm getting markers and bubblewrap thnx.