"The General" Cyborg Camo Download!

Special mods, make sure you don't miss anything in here!
quaglinoman

Tsunami Scorched Earth

Post by quaglinoman »

Anonymous wrote:can other people online see this, and does it only work on bg???
No others will not see this skin, unfortunatly. I made it for slayer so that is when it really shines. in a team match the red and blues have a camo look as well, looks cool actually, everyone will have the camo to you.

Even cooler is that Master Chief in Single Player will have the Camo under the green skin, it looks bad ass in the cut scenes. The only complaint I have about it is the tips of the visor are still a sand color, But like I said I made him for slayer so that matches him. If you want a camo with the black tip visor try my Jungle Green Camo, posted the link one the first letter in this mod. he looks bad ass as well.
I gotta have more cow bell!

Pyre

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:And it's not only the US-soldiers who risks their lifes in Irak, so I think it's kinda arrogant to put the US flag on the armor, as if they are the only ones who mather.
Did it ever occur to you that the sergeant was an AMERICAN? :shock:
so I think it's kinda arrogant to put the US flag on the armor,
No, not arrogant. Patriotic.

I think this whole case should be dropped. If you don't like the skin, don't download it. If you don't like patriots, don't download it. If you think we're arrogant, DON'T DOWNLOAD IT. It's a SKIN. The man should be congratulated for his hard work.

Oh, btw,
Irak
is spelled with a Q at the end, not a K. :D
DarkAngel

I need SKINS for my vehicles. Can someone give skins?

Post by DarkAngel »

:D Hi, I love to mod Halo but I need some vehicle skins so that I can make my games for cooler. Can anyone give me some? Or give me a link to where some are... :D Thanks,
Also can you tell me how I can open skins onto Adobe Paintshop?

:lol: Thanks :)
NecroCyde

Pyre

Post by NecroCyde »

about the flags for god sakes make a UN thing on his back or if you really want to get in good graces put a canadian flag on there! got to admit that would be cool. anyways yah just put the UN flag on there and everybody will be happy. and dont forget all you americans that before you mention all the other allies you have dont forget your big frosty friendly neighbour to the north, we are all in this together you know

Pyre

Post by Guest »

NecroCyde wrote:about the flags for god sakes make a UN thing on his back or if you really want to get in good graces put a canadian flag on there! got to admit that would be cool. anyways yah just put the UN flag on there and everybody will be happy. and dont forget all you americans that before you mention all the other allies you have dont forget your big frosty friendly neighbour to the north, we are all in this together you know
Its quaglinoman, I can't log in AHHHH!!!!!! In the first part of this thread, after some requests, I made a download without the flag period. I put the link up there, try that one.

I am staying away from the international flavor for a while to many people seem to think that I was trying to insult or something :? , it is just a skin, nothing more than a bunch of zero's and one's.

also someone beat you to a Canadian skin request, they asked for a warthog, you may like it! find

:arrow: Quaglino's Skin Download Collection, the link is in there.
MrEMan

Pyre

Post by MrEMan »

Nicely done, im not particularly patriotic but then again im english and whos ever heard of some english guy having the union jack flying outside his house.

Pyre

Post by Guest »

MrEMan wrote:Nicely done, im not particularly patriotic but then again im english and whos ever heard of some english guy having the union jack flying outside his house.
really? you guys don't do that? not like tons of Americans do that but I am just curious. don't know much on how the otherside of the world lives. Well the English have been around a tad longer than us yanks! (note sarcasim)
Spark Fart

Pyre

Post by Spark Fart »

The "Guest" guy is an ass. CANADA SUX TO! America is the best DAMN country in the world, okay Canadian Jackass? :evil: I oughta cut you :evil: :wink:
Barber

Post by Barber »

i oughta cut you from the girls volley ball varsity team you scrub lol
Monteczuma_10

Post by Monteczuma_10 »

well I downloaded it but i cant see it only my freind can is that how it is suppost to be?? please cantact me with aim (montazum10)
quaglinoman

Tsunami Scorched Earth

Post by quaglinoman »

no, you should have your master chief with the camo on your screen, I made it mainly for slayer so he has a diffrent color. If you are on multiplayer then the camo is there just under the red or blue.
quaglinoman

Tsunami Scorched Earth

Post by quaglinoman »

OK guys, I will be without internet access until Wed. afternoon, so I will check in from other terminals. from time to time.

bye!
kyboren

Post by kyboren »

BTW, it is spelled 'Iraq', not 'Irak'. I can't even believe you said that. You're starting to sound like good ol' GW: "Eye-Rak"
-=RM=-killa

Post by -=RM=-killa »

Heh another persont that been at red vs blue :D funny stuff :!: :D
X_GotU2_X

Re: I need SKINS for my vehicles. Can someone give skins?

Post by X_GotU2_X »

DarkAngel wrote::D Hi, I love to mod Halo but I need some vehicle skins so that I can make my games for cooler. Can anyone give me some? Or give me a link to where some are... :D Thanks,
Also can you tell me how I can open skins onto Adobe Paintshop?

:lol: Thanks :)
I have a Banshee skin somewhere in here if ya wanna download it.. its called My First Banshee Skin i'll make other skins some other time. :wink: :wink:

Post by Guest »

Hey can you put a canadian flag there???
INSANEdrive

Mad Hatter

Location: Cell Block #Q (There are a lot of strange people in the world. I should know; I'm three of them...)

Post by INSANEdrive »

I say skip the flag and just put a target there insted...5pts for the back...10 pts for back of head :P.... ImageImageGod Bless,Save The Queen,Ect. Ect. 8)
522Viper

Post by 522Viper »

The halo 2 mod goes great with the halo 2 skin! :D NICE JOB! :D
Linux Productions

Post by Linux Productions »

:D awesome dude keep up the good work dling now
Shermes2005

Post by Shermes2005 »

That looks good, i was wondering do you think you could make a skin like that but with jungle camo? and then post a download for it?