"The General" Cyborg Camo Download!

Special mods, make sure you don't miss anything in here!
quaglinoman

Tsunami Scorched Earth

"The General" Cyborg Camo Download!

Post by quaglinoman »

Hope you like it as much as I do! I changed some things from my earlier posts, had some good feedback and their input worked well.

After a couple of requests, here is the version with out the American Flag.
http://files.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?t=3324

I also posted a Jungle Camo Armor if you want that as well.
http://files.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?t=3315
Attachments
First Person Hands.jpg
First Person Hands.jpg (242.06 KiB) Viewed 24134 times
3-Star General Camo.jpg
3-Star General Camo.jpg (331.6 KiB) Viewed 24133 times
The General&Puma.jpg
The General&Puma.jpg (191.61 KiB) Viewed 24125 times
General Camo.zip
(949.68 KiB) Downloaded 1968 times
Last edited by quaglinoman on Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:11 am, edited 7 times in total.
I gotta have more cow bell!
Barber

Post by Barber »

The Master Chief decides to put on some new camo and jump in the civvie for a nice ride around town without being seen (well the person IN the hog wont be seen anyway haha)
Attachments
cool mods clashing together
cool mods clashing together
camoinhog.JPG (103.19 KiB) Viewed 24103 times

Pyre

Post by Guest »

Just downloaded it and tried it, man this is so cool. You did a fantastic job! If they had a "Kick Ass Mod" section this would be in it, along with your "Patriot Warthog".

Keep on skinning!!!

Pyre

Post by Guest »

damn, now that is cool. sweet skin.
[files]Halofreak

Post by [files]Halofreak »

EXTREMLY well done.

Pyre

Post by Guest »

Do you need to be able to see team colors for it to work cause my comp don't support team colors
quaglinoman

Tsunami Scorched Earth

Post by quaglinoman »

You will need to select the White cyborg color to see him in the picture color, any other color will have the camo real subtle underneath like the red armor seen here: http://files.halomods.com/viewtopic.php ... sc&start=0
I started the single player and Master Chief Green ingame armor has camo even in the cut scenes, I think he actually looks cooler with his camo. But my fave is in Slayer or something online where I am not red or blue, where the true Desert Camo I made shines! But thats me, He still rocks with any color over his Camo.
?

Pyre

USA flag?

Post by ? »

can not belive you put the Fn USA flag on MC back...YAKKkkkkkkkk
quaglinoman

Tsunami Scorched Earth

Post by quaglinoman »

Need to pay respects to the troops overseas man.

Pyre

Post by Guest »

This smells more like patriotism. I like what you've done, but plz, lose the flag.

Pyre

Post by Guest »

dont 4get the aus troops there a!
Brock

Pyre

camo

Post by Brock »

losse the US flag and put CTF flags for red and blue AND put the UNSC flag (if not use the UN flag) :lol:

Pyre

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:This smells more like patriotism. I like what you've done, but plz, lose the flag.
Eww! Patriotism! I almost gone it on me! Get it awwwaaayyyy[/third grader]

Well, guest, believe it or not some, people are proud of their country. Some people fly their flags, instead of burning them. Isn't that weird? If you hate the U.S., then I'm sure you could find more halo modders who do and sit in this thread and whine, but it's not a bad thing for quaglinoman to be patriotic. Or, if he's not from the U.S., it's not a bad thing for him to respect the work those men and women are doing. This is no place for politics, but to be honest I cracked up when you suggested putting the UNSC flag there. As far CTF flags for red and blue... there's only one cyborg skin, there isn't like a red and a blue one. I guess you could put both there, but meh it'd be ghetto in slayer and anything but team scenarios.

Pyre

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:This smells more like patriotism. I like what you've done, but plz, lose the flag.
Eww! Patriotism! I almost gone it on me! Get it awwwaaayyyy[/third grader]

Well, guest, believe it or not some, people are proud of their country. Some people fly their flags, instead of burning them. Isn't that weird? If you hate the U.S., then I'm sure you could find more halo modders who do and sit in this thread and whine, but it's not a bad thing for quaglinoman to be patriotic. Or, if he's not from the U.S., it's not a bad thing for him to respect the work those men and women are doing. This is no place for politics, but to be honest I cracked up when you suggested putting the UNSC flag there. As far CTF flags for red and blue... there's only one cyborg skin, there isn't like a red and a blue one. I guess you could put both there, but meh it'd be ghetto in slayer and anything but team scenarios.
I'm not saying I hate the US, but I can't stand the patriotic atitude. Your vision is a little to black and white, don't you think? It's burning, or loving your flag. And it's not only the US-soldiers who risks their lifes in Irak, so I think it's kinda arrogant to put the US flag on the armor, as if they are the only ones who mather.

It wasn't me who suggested to put the UNSC flag on the armor, that was another guest.
quaglinoman

Tsunami Scorched Earth

Post by quaglinoman »

I am an American; I totally respect and love our allies!!! If I was from Australia, Britain, Spain, etc. That respective flag would have been posted.
Lets not have an international Incident over a skin, I still have the file in photoshop format, so I tell you what, I'll delete the flag for those whom do not wish to have the flag on this DL, it will take a second for me to do tonight.

Pyre

Post by Guest »

you know what would be funny? if this skin was in Red vs. Blue, and since he is a general have that intense fear of superior rank about him.

I see him having that character chris kattan played from SNL, the gibberish speaking Suel Forrester! He could shout things like "Lackie De Boo Sippy Do Woo!"

*tear* HAHAHAHA

This link should work for one of the Suel apperances to get an idea of what I mean if you don't know the character.
http://www.thetracon.com/SNLatcW300.htm

Pyre

Post by Guest »

Good job but I gotta agree with the flag thing. I have no loyality to any country. I am in Canada but I do not really give a damn about where I live. Dirt is dirt. Do not flame me for this. Just the way I am. I do not want to wear any country things.....
Some RvB fan

Pyre

Post by Some RvB fan »

I love the RED VS BLUE logo, as well.
penis_pete

Post by penis_pete »

good job all together
BioHalo

Pyre

Duh

Post by BioHalo »

if you fatheads don't like the flag, don't use it!

I love my country, and I don't see how people don't.

So get over it.

.:B::H:.