NiTrOuSoXiDe's Halo 2 Mod!!!!!! Check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Special mods, make sure you don't miss anything in here!
NiTrOuSoXiDe!

Droplet Firestorm

NiTrOuSoXiDe's Halo 2 Mod!!!!!! Check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by NiTrOuSoXiDe! »

Yeah, you've read about it. You've seen the screenshots. You may have even played previous versions. This is a whole new ball game though. This is release V 5.3. It's like no other. I'm not going to sit here and flood your screen with stuff you aren't even going to read, nor am I going to spoil it with screenies. Forget everything you already know about me, other people or other mods. Just download this, and hold onto your keyboard. Enjoy!
Gunblade

Post by Gunblade »

Nitro: You own :shock: This mod rocks. The only thiong you shoulddo is 'add' the covie rifle not replace the sniper. And very nice model from BR! :D

For the people that have this mod. This server is dedicated and it was posted at GB Forums.

IP: 66.43.172.60
P/W: GB
zuuj

Pyre

Post by zuuj »

this is a great mod and the best thing is that this is gonig to be the closest to playing halo 2

a must have for halo 2 fans
Gunblade

Post by Gunblade »

lol, please don't say 'Closest to Halo 2 on pc'. Since you can get closer to it, just needs some time ;)
Nitz

Post by Nitz »

:'( everytim i try to apply bitmaps.ppf it freezes... any one have an idea?
NiTrOuSoXiDe

Post by NiTrOuSoXiDe »

Absolutely. Thanks guys.

I'm glad you like it, although it will get even better when the HEK arrives. As for the sniper, I can't add it. I would've needed to take something out, and it had to be the existing sniper. When we get that wonderful HEK :wink: I will add many diffrent things, including Halo 2 maps (New Mombassa, thanks to Mrs. DoubleFire), an ATV (thanks to Supreme_Taco), nearly perfectly modeled guns (thanks to Supreme_Taco, Mrs. DoubleFire and Dr. Lime) and even more guns, vehicles and other things. Keep your heads up for updates because I release them regularly. I plan to release a small update within the next day or two so I can just fix a few things from this release (extremely loud bullet flyby sounds, covie sniper explosion meshing, possibly Warthog Lights). Also, keep checking the www.gearboxsoftware.com forums, because that is where I frequent the most, and I give and receive more information there then anywhere else.

Also, there is another post on this forum with my name on it, and has a rather assodine title to it. Please do not look at that. That is not the true me :wink:

DankButter and I have come to terms, and there is no further beef :lol:
NiTrOuSoXDe

Pyre

Post by NiTrOuSoXDe »

Freezing problem: Sounds to me like you either have a weak processor or not enough RAM. The bitmaps.map is a HUGE file, and takes some work to patch it. If you don't have a decent processor or not enough RAM, well, I'm not exactly sure but my guess is that you will either take a real long time doing it or you will lock-up. What are your system specs? I'd love to help you out...
Barber

Post by Barber »

in combat the ricochet noises OWN! it gives me some sort of cinematic put me in a movie fight thingy...feeling..thing......well it just kicks ass and i like how the scope is now nice and big and the hud for bullets left in clip was cut out of the scene......ah so cool so great. i recommend left control button makes MC run faster for a simple idea to next version

EDIT: errr whatever you use for crouch i mean
Barber

Post by Barber »

oh and another question:

how sure are you on how much the HEK will let you edit.

i mean...what if it doesnt let you put your own completely 100 % yours models in halo? what im saying is......do we really know the limitations of HEK so far? their might be more than we expect
Gunblade

Re: .

Post by Gunblade »

NiTrOuSoXiDe wrote:Absolutely. Thanks guys.

I'm glad you like it, although it will get even better when the HEK arrives. As for the sniper, I can't add it. I would've needed to take something out, and it had to be the existing sniper. When we get that wonderful HEK :wink: I will add many diffrent things, including Halo 2 maps (New Mombassa, thanks to Mrs. DoubleFire), an ATV (thanks to Supreme_Taco), nearly perfectly modeled guns (thanks to Supreme_Taco, Mrs. DoubleFire and Dr. Lime) and even more guns, vehicles and other things. Keep your heads up for updates because I release them regularly. I plan to release a small update within the next day or two so I can just fix a few things from this release (extremely loud bullet flyby sounds, covie sniper explosion meshing, possibly Warthog Lights). Also, keep checking the www.gearboxsoftware.com forums, because that is where I frequent the most, and I give and receive more information there then anywhere else.

Also, there is another post on this forum with my name on it, and has a rather assodine title to it. Please do not look at that. That is not the true me :wink:

DankButter and I have come to terms, and there is no further beef :lol:
Can't you add it through rebuilding themap? I mean, the Nuke in Library is also added right?
Rarzamee

Pyre

Post by Rarzamee »

this is a really cool mod. the battle rifle and smg models look very cool. the grenadelauncher thing is awsome :D one thing maybe you could consider is when you enter/exit different seats in the hogs, the same marine sais something instead of 2 different ones-like mean like when you get in the gunner seat, sarge sais 'punch it', but when you get out, its a different voice. but its so awsome..is the server for it still up?
Nitz

Post by Nitz »

ok i used ppf-o-matic to patch it, worked that way, and weird lol.

anyway.

WICKED mod dude, I joined the ded server and its awesome,

how many needles are shot from the sniper lol

the civvie warthog (it looks like irons foges anyywa), doesnt go any faster i dont tihnk, and if it does not much faster.

anywa once again good f***in job. lol

Pyre

Post by Guest »

what i wanna know is...
what did you do to the civilian hog?
i know u took off the chaingun, and fucked with it like that...
but it doesnt seem to go faster...rather, smoother
the steering is a little less, and the rollovers are more unexpected.. rather, very smooth ride untill suddenly thrown from the car
is this just me being paranoid?
heheh.. thanks

Pyre

Post by Guest »

VERY nice, I played it a little while ago. I love the Covenant Sniper Rifle, and the rest of the guns.

Pyre

Post by Guest »

Ive applyed the patches, but whenever I start Blood Gulch the game exits out and a Exeption message appears. :(
Rarzamee

Pyre

Post by Rarzamee »

i just got done playing this in the server, and it was fun, but the battle rifle is too good. it has to much of an advantedge over most everything else. i think it would be better if it was toned down, so other weapons would be more useful, especially the smg.
NiTrOuSoXiDe

Post by NiTrOuSoXiDe »

Thanks guys.
Gunblade

Post by Gunblade »

Nitro, the mods absolutely fantastic. Only one litle error though, a person above me said it as well. The Batle Rifle is too powerfull, and if you hold fire mousebutton. It's almost the same as the assault Rifle. But it's powerfull.
adamleeallen

Pyre

Crashes my Shit man

Post by adamleeallen »

All this damn thing does to my pc for sum reason is it makes me pc crash sucks ass
idiot

Post by idiot »

how do i play it
i ve downloaded it then what do i do i no im a newb