[mod] Soccer_Mounds (Burial_Mounds)

The best of the best for Halo 2 Xbox
IjcaryI

Post by IjcaryI »

haha thats awesome...i was actually gonna start working on something like this myself :D looks nice!
kinkilla
Readers Club

Location: Doing Mod Projects and Skin Projects With My FHM Team

Post by kinkilla »

thats nice man lots of skinning and stuff done to this map and massive creativity gj
newbymodder

Blacksmith Articulatist 500

Post by newbymodder »

a firiend on halomaps has released a coag beta of this its not done yet still needs work in my opinion but i love this map if not only for soccor but totally vehicle mahyme
NYCking123

Post by NYCking123 »

WOW that is one of the most amzing mods ive ever seen. no wonder why its in outstanding mods. if i had to rate this hmm.. i give it a basically like a 100/10 that like 1000% or something
Xxfr3akxX

Post by Xxfr3akxX »

the download link dosent work :evil:
CptnNsan0

Stylist Snitch! Collaborator Commentator

Post by CptnNsan0 »

download the one off this site
Not Removing This
Fr3aKaZoiD

Recreator

download link

Post by Fr3aKaZoiD »

Updated the link (must have gotten changed when they put it in the outstanding mods section)
DemonicSandwich

Advisor Connoisseur

Re: download link

Post by DemonicSandwich »

Fr3aKaZoiD wrote:Updated the link (must have gotten changed when they put it in the outstanding mods section)
Nah, I was prabably because of the merge. :wink:
AIM wrote:Demonic5andwich (6:10:10 PM): structure of a first person weapon animation:
Demonic5andwich (6:10:43 PM): mess, mess, maybe a node?, another header?! wtf!, more mess, tacos, more shit
Jbregi

Post by Jbregi »

I'm having some trouble with this map myself. It looks AMAZING but it never works. My 'box always feezes when I try to play. I disabled the AU using Yelo, used a fresh map, and applied it as if it were the original burial mounds. I didn't add it to the MM, do I need to?

I hate xbox errors.
Aumaan Anubis

Connoisseur Bloodhound Renovator

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

try playing it without using Yelo.
Tural wrote:MrMurder, we're going to hold you to that promise.
It is expected, and demanded.
bayO BUMPA

Post by bayO BUMPA »

wow this is outstanding GREAT JOB im having fun with my friends on xbc with this TY :D :) :lol:
darkestAXE

Post by darkestAXE »

dang this would be the best to play, the best ever!
J3sSteR

Post by J3sSteR »

I can't play the map. I've downloaded the patch, used Super PPF and encryptomatic signature and then put it ont he xbox with the originale name. When I start it it says: waiting for everyone to load the map a long time and then my screen turns black and the only thing I can do then is shut down my Xbox. HELP ME!!!!! I want to play this mod so bad! :x :evil: :(
BADSMILEY

Recreator

Post by BADSMILEY »

J3sSteR wrote:I can't play the map. I've downloaded the patch, used Super PPF and encryptomatic signature and then put it ont he xbox with the originale name. When I start it it says: waiting for everyone to load the map a long time and then my screen turns black and the only thing I can do then is shut down my Xbox. HELP ME!!!!! I want to play this mod so bad! :x :evil: :(
get killtrocity v2
:mrgreen: the rarely seen Mr. Green caught in action!
J3sSteR

Post by J3sSteR »

get killtrocity v2
What's that? A program or a mod? And where can I download it?
Trevo4311

Post by Trevo4311 »

Ok how do i play the mod on halo 2 do i replace it with the burial mounds map file?

[Im new to this stuff]
RandomBlueDude

Post by RandomBlueDude »

MY GOD I NEARLY CRIED FROM LAUGHING WHEN I SAW THE PICTURES :lol: :lol: :lol: Awsome mod! :wink:
Noxicity

Post by Noxicity »

The wraith is orgasmic.
Ck_asdf

problems

Post by Ck_asdf »

First, I'd like to say ... AWESOME! The first time I ran this, it told me "you could not load the map." I got rid of that, redid it, and I was in.

Second, I know this is a semi-old topic by now, but I figured I would let the owner know of some problems I found, so if he wants to fix them, he can (though I'd be glad to keep it the way it is, if he's unmotivated).

*Wraith boost doesn't stop once started
Left trigger, it boosts, and keeps going, even after I get out. That is, the wraith doesn't move, but the flames still come out and the noise continues until I end the game.
*No other gameplay type than slayer?
I tried oddball with plasma pistols so I could get rid of my weapons, but trying to load the game only resulted in a black screen.
*Ghost isn't skinned
In the pictures, the ghost is red and has red trails - mine is purple (normal) and no trails.
*Wraith doesn't have any weapons
You mentioned that the wraith is still equipped ... but it doesn't have its turret.
*Goalies easily get flipped by the ball return
If the goalie backs up too much (easy to do in the wraith), it gets flipped out of control.
*Should wraiths stay inside the goal area?
Because it can move out with some effort. The tank can go anywhere it wants.

Here's an interesting idea - how about on one side of the middle, you have a wraith and ghosts, and on the other side, have a tank and warthogs? heh

Anyway, again, I love it!
Link_of_Hyrule

Post by Link_of_Hyrule »

I made this for my friend and me to use but i uploaded it to send to him but im posting if for you guys to use its a DLC of the map just use the DLC installer and it works off the disk like the regular dlc

CLICK HERE

Custom DLC Installer Thread

EDIT: Make sure to put it in the CONTENT/DLCPackThree folder in the installer

EDIT: I can't find the soccer ball any suggestions? lol