The best of the best for Halo 2 Xbox
Rockymods

Wordewatician 500

Post by Rockymods »

Nice bump O.o
OwnZ joO

Articulatist 500

Post by OwnZ joO »

You can bump in the outstanding section, it doesn't matter...
Eaton

Enthraller

Post by Eaton »

I'm bumping as well. :P

Anyway, I tried this a long time ago and it never worked. Now I want it to work.it maes my map fail to load. I open it in UberAnalyzeTool and there is a whole bunch of undefined data blocks. :?
DemonicSandwich

Advisor Connoisseur

Post by DemonicSandwich »

Eaton wrote:I'm bumping as well. :P

Anyway, I tried this a long time ago and it never worked. Now I want it to work.it maes my map fail to load. I open it in UberAnalyzeTool and there is a whole bunch of undefined data blocks. :?
That is because this tool removes bitmap LODs by nulling out their raw offset values and model LODs by copying the "High" values and pasting them over the mid to low values in the LOD reflexive.

You may have noticed that all of these undefined data blocks happen to be in the bitmap raw sections of the map.
AIM wrote:Demonic5andwich (6:10:10 PM): structure of a first person weapon animation:
Demonic5andwich (6:10:43 PM): mess, mess, maybe a node?, another header?! wtf!, more mess, tacos, more shit
Eaton

Enthraller

Post by Eaton »

DemonicSandwich wrote:
Eaton wrote:I'm bumping as well. :P

That is because this tool removes bitmap LODs by nulling out their raw offset values and model LODs by copying the "High" values and pasting them over the mid to low values in the LOD reflexive.

You may have noticed that all of these undefined data blocks happen to be in the bitmap raw sections of the map.
So how is it supposed to work if makes the map not load. :?
DemonicSandwich

Advisor Connoisseur

Post by DemonicSandwich »

Eaton wrote:So how is it supposed to work if makes the map not load. :?
Unlinked bitmap raw isn't what's causing the map to fail, something else is.
AIM wrote:Demonic5andwich (6:10:10 PM): structure of a first person weapon animation:
Demonic5andwich (6:10:43 PM): mess, mess, maybe a node?, another header?! wtf!, more mess, tacos, more shit
Eaton

Enthraller

Post by Eaton »

DemonicSandwich wrote:
Eaton wrote:So how is it supposed to work if makes the map not load. :?
Unlinked bitmap raw isn't what's causing the map to fail, something else is.
Maybe I tried it the time when my Xbox's kernel was messed up... I'll try it again later.