CANZIBAR UPDATE 2/18: VERSION 2 FINAL DOWNLOAD!!!

The best of the best for Halo 2 Xbox

HOW MANY STARS DO I GET FOR THIS ONE LOL?

13%
0%
5%
14%
68%

Total votes: 239

junit0524

Pyre

Post by junit0524 »

i know, btw i dont know how soon ur going too see a version 2 cause i tried all 3 vehicles last night and today and none of them are working...i posted what they are on the main post so if anyone want to try and put them in go ahead.
Jonlisle81

Post by Jonlisle81 »

Damnit! The smg froze on me again. Oh well, I guess I just won't use it. It appears we have the same luck.......bad. If it can go wrong it will and if it wasn't for bad luck I'd have none at all. Alright, enough bitching. Thanks again and good luck.
**Uber Newb**
rilayton

Post by rilayton »

junit0524 wrote:out of the million people that bought halo 2 a few thousand people cant get theirs to work because of some small glitch....does that make halo 2 suck? i dont think so

so how about u flamers stfu and go fix the mod urselves cause most people have absoulutley no issues with it

god why do i release this stuff to the public? all they do is *** :x
Hey crybaby you asked for feedback then whine when you get it. How about you don't post any more mods till you learn how to do it . Till then just DL other mods and see how ther're supposed to work. CRYBABY
junit0524

Pyre

Post by junit0524 »

rilayton wrote:Hey crybaby you asked for feedback then whine when you get it. How about you don't post any more mods till you learn how to do it . Till then just DL other mods and see how ther're supposed to work. CRYBABY
Crybaby? What is happening to this site, first this thread now iv logged back in to see DioxideH2O's thread being ruined by people who have no respect for modders. Its kind of sad...i am not "wining like a crybaby" im just a little upset because of some peoples disrespect. I know that the CMG does not work right, that does not mean that every single person has to point it out...I never asked for feedback either but im not saying I dont want any but it would be nice to have some posts that dont point out the obvious...ever heard of positive feedback? I just get a little ticked because everyone comes in here and says this mod is horrible because of one little flaw and that is extremely rude considering their are more things put into this than the CMG but everyones busy complaining about the same thing over and over again nobody even notices the effort put into this. I appologize if I have acted like a snob lately but sometimes I cant help myself when you get comments like "this mod sux so bad" or "do you even test your mods before you post them" or my favorite "why even bother with this." I'm sorry that this mod isnt perfect but unfortunatly its not, so please stop pointing out the obvious and constantly rubbing it my face and actually sit and think about how much work I put into this just to give other modders a new map to enjoy.
SilentEdge

Post by SilentEdge »

THIS MOD IS A GOOD EXAMPLE OF HARD WORK AND TIME AND EFFORT DONT DESTROY IT

I COULDNT MAKE A MOD THIS GOOD

SO IM GRATEFUL THERE IS PPL WILLING TO SPEND TIME FOR OUR ENJOYMENT

GOOD JOB J UNIT APPRECIATE IT

EDGE
Elven_Sniper

Post by Elven_Sniper »

I just installed this mod and I'd like to give a couple comments and one question about it.

First the question:
What does the Jackal Shield Substitute? I can't find it it'd help if I knew that.

Comments: I do indeed have the update and my SMG still freezes if I use it repeatedly. I also found when randomly doing things it freezes. A good example of this was when I was shooting in the spectre, then just jumped out and pulled the fire trigger when I had the rocket launcher. The game just froze.

Now I have a suggestion to add to your theme (and fix the SMG problem).

Have you looked at Hozy's mod? I think his SMG does a good Covy futuristic SMG. The projectile is a needle that doesn't home, explodes on contact, and has a high rate of fire. I think if you just swapped that, that's fix the SMG problem nicely.

I really do love this mod. If the freezing and SMG freezing problem's were fixed, I would really play normal things like CTF and Assault on this map. This is the most balanced map that's modded I've ever played. Yes the ones like D-Uk Zanzibar have nice querks, but some weapons and vehicles are too greatly overpowered and take away from the experience.

Fix this glitches and this (in my opinion) will be the best Halo 2 mod to date.
Three lines of text maximum!
junit0524

Pyre

Post by junit0524 »

thanks a lot :D ill look into that smg that u mentioned...anything to fix it because that should take care of all the freezing problems

o ya the shield replaces the shotgun
Elven_Sniper

Post by Elven_Sniper »

junit0524 wrote:thanks a lot :D ill look into that smg that u mentioned...anything to fix it because that should take care of all the freezing problems

o ya the shield replaces the shotgun
No prob, you made a good mod. And thanks for telling me what replaces the shield, i'll go have some fun with it.

I don't mean to rush you, but do you think you could email or add the switch from your SMG to Hozy's? I got a superbowl party tomorrow, and I wanna show off this map, but I feel they'd be less impressed if they found the SMG froze :(

BTW so you don't have to look for the mod Hozy has that I'm talking about is is http://files.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?t=20903

EDIT: My email is [email protected]
Three lines of text maximum!
junit0524

Pyre

Post by junit0524 »

let me try the patch and see what i think of his smg
junit0524

Pyre

Post by junit0524 »

i didnt like his cmg projectile but i got myself a new one, its the banshee bomb projectile so it looks the same as before only a little cooler and has a diff sound when it hits surfaces

no more freezing biiiiiaaatccchhhh

CAN I GET A HELL YEAH! update is uploaded

Mr Murder helped me figure out what was wrong
Last edited by junit0524 on Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilentEdge

Post by SilentEdge »

junit0524 wrote:CAN I GET A HELL YEAH! update is uploaded
Yes you can HELL YEAH good job

lol

Edge
Gabs

Post by Gabs »

I am very tough at rating mods, but this is a good one 7/10 (I'm not one of those people that give 10/10 for shader and projectile swaps and other crappy things)

Good job on the mod. Fun :D
junit0524

Pyre

Post by junit0524 »

i got the sweetest jetpack thingy ever lol its not the real jetpack but it looks 10x better and its just plain sweet! it doesnt replace a ghost or warthog either and the phrophets throne is goin pretty good right about now

im on fiyah
ColoredFire

Post by ColoredFire »

If you are hitting someone with the gravity hammer and he is firing it magnum the game will freeze :(
junit0524

Pyre

Post by junit0524 »

i just tried it and it didnt
ColoredFire

Post by ColoredFire »

it did for me.
gordita37

Post by gordita37 »

junit0524, did I ever mention that I love you? about the little people that talk sh*t about you, forget them. their all a bunch of newbs :twisted: . I know some modding and your doing a pretty kickass job of doing it. keep up the awsome work!!
SupaDawg

Post by SupaDawg »

now it works. looks good. must say i'm in love. new fav. zanzi mod
Over 3 lines of text. Read the rules before reposting.
DioXideH2O

Post by DioXideH2O »

junit0524 wrote:out of the million people that bought halo 2 a few thousand people cant get theirs to work because of some small glitch....does that make halo 2 suck? i dont think so

so how about u flamers stfu and go fix the mod urselves cause most people have absoulutley no issues with it

god why do i release this stuff to the public? all they do is *** :x
try 6.5 million ppl, only 1mil bleh do your research :)

and i agree with you 100% my motto is "don't bitch unless you are willing to help" it says alot, eveyone should analyze that sentence

sorry for being off topic and for spamming, i felt that i had to say that!
junit0524

Pyre

Post by junit0524 »

haha 6.5 mil my bad, anyways i desperately need to figure out how to make it so mc fires whatever weapon hes holding when he drives the banshee!!! any help would be greately appreciated!