Re-Animators INC presents The Hive Version 1

The best of the best for Halo 2 Xbox
SilentAssassin420

Post by SilentAssassin420 »

8) Nice nice nice nice nice nice!!!!!!!! You guys never fail to amaze me!
GH0STce11

Post by GH0STce11 »

its out!!!!

some1 should start a hive server on kai
Current Project: Hotel Metropolis [%02]
uralllame wrote:This mod is made purely for messing around puposes, it dropped balance on it's head at birth, then told sanity to commit suicide. When the forunners saw it they cried.
madmodder15

Post by madmodder15 »

best mod ever :D
Dawg605

Post by Dawg605 »

Yes, I agree that this and UnDeadlong are the best mods for Halo 2 so far!

Only problem is that the white border on the map screenshots in the Menu don't look like the other map pictures.
Stealthy

Post by Stealthy »

GH0STce11 wrote:its out!!!!

some1 should start a hive server on kai
Mr murder would you be able to put in your main post that we got a server on kai for this :) If not, its cool, you got a bunch of info on there already

maybe we could get someone in here to host those night games weve been lookin for! anyone got a badarse freakin upstream that can support over 8 people? then you will be our new best friend! lol

anyway, in kai, go to "CLANS" then "UDED"
thats where these will be played often
goatninja

Wordewatician 50

Post by goatninja »

I can't believe it took me this long to stumble on this Murder, sorry I haven't been around much....looks like you are finally getting the attention you deserve!!!! Congradulations dude!
MrMurder

Revivalist Artisan Droplet Pyre
Literarian 100

Post by MrMurder »

Hey GoatNinja please check your email
if you havent downloaded it already i sent you one before i posted up.
Bug Stompers "We Endanger Species"

MrMurder The Magnums Of Justice

Thanks for your time.
aut0botk1lla

Post by aut0botk1lla »

nice,very nice
pholly

Post by pholly »

Pretty cool mod but I think you may have (missed/forgotten/didn't want) the zoom for the pistol, personally I think it would look better with a reticle for zoom. The blank screen when you zoom just seems wrong. Then again, maybe I just had a bad patch :D
Modify_inc

Post by Modify_inc »

I noticed that when I patch the Mainmenu it also added 4 or 5 more maps other than the Hive. Are those maps still in the making, or can I download them from somewhere, because they don't work the way they are?

The Hive works great, it's a great mod.

Mike
MrMurder

Literarian 100

Post by MrMurder »

Nope there just some map slots that we put in ready to be filled when certain tools are released.
The one you want to focus on is OutBreak, thats the next map were working on.
A foundation Mod themed to be the start of the zombie infection and going to be a lot of fun to play.
Some feedback on The Hive please guys weapons,effects,skins overall anyting need information for the next map and what needs changing or keeping.
Last edited by MrMurder on Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks for your time.
jkjk

Snitch! Critic

Post by jkjk »

awesome. i like the fact that you take the time and thought to balance the weapons. hope the egg isn't overpowering. can't wait for your other mods.
I'd like to see more XBC mods and less projectile mods!
Modify_inc

Post by Modify_inc »

I havn't played this map in forever. After this mod though, I think it will be played alot more often. I wish the pistol had a reticle of some kind if possible, also where is the shotgun on this level, I looked everwhere?

Mike
VictoriousSecret

Stylist

Post by VictoriousSecret »

:shock: HOLY CRAP. Man this is a nice map! I love the skin work! Props to whoever worked on that one! Looks like the 7th sanctum has some competition :D This mod is awesome for multiplayer. I look forward to the next couple of map releases. If your ever on XlinkKai, I will have to join!
pholly

Post by pholly »

I notice someone else would like a reticle on the pistol. I put one on mine myself but hopefully the creators of this mod will fix it for everyone else.
DeadAndMarried

dumb question

Post by DeadAndMarried »

so i read that there were multiple names added to this list in the menu.. but it seems as though i couldn't load the landfill map am i doin something wrong? should i change the name of the shared.map file? i downloaded undeadlong and got that taken care of. is there some way i can add that moon.map to the menu as well.. it's kinda cool except i don't wanna have to keep changing the file name to play it..
Signature exceeded 3 lines of text.
MrMurder

Literarian 100

Post by MrMurder »

Ok guys thanks for the posts im sorry about the reticule on the mag it was fixed in an earlier edition but during the testing things got a little confused (no sleep for 5 days does that to you i guess) and i must have continued work on an earlier version.
If everyone is finding it a problem the fix is an easy one just go into ADI and the tag editor and select the magnum, then simple replace the 1 with a zero where it says zoom levels, remember to sign the map after the changes and clear your cache.
If thats a problem we might release a fix patch for The Hive but it will get confusing for those who havent downloaded the fix and those that have.
Either that or we will sort it out in version 2 :wink:

JKJK thanks for the feedback no the super weapon is not as strong as the Undeadlong's "Fists Of Murder" but is a powerfull weapon compared to the others :twisted: :twisted:

Modify_inc the extra map pics are solts for upcomming mods the one you want to watch for is "OutBreak" thats the next mod were working on And its for Foundation.

For those wanting to play The Hive online go to www.teamxlink.co.uk and grab the Kai engine we have a mods and hacks arena set up for playing modded halo2 levels and the UDeD clan play them in their arena also.

Thanks for your time.
tdog76

Post by tdog76 »

great mod
MasterChief2829

Critic Blacksmith

Post by MasterChief2829 »

h0ly fuckin shit! Dude a bunch of us who have this downloaded should like meet up on XBC and record movies and stuff. That would bee soo awesome... it would be THE BEST with the marine guys' flood skin for one team. That would make a very tight movie. Better than all those other machinimas out there. Awesome Mod man :D
moosebox

Post by moosebox »

Nice mod guys...just ran around it by myself for an bit and I'm pretty impressed. Found the EasterEgg already and it looks freakin sweet, now I just need to get a game going to test it out with some live (or undead) targets :P

I'm having trouble installing it though. It says 'Failed to load' if I give it the hive.map name(signed and everything) but if I leave it as waterwarks.map and just select it through Waterworks in game the modded map works great. So I think I have a problem with the Mainmenu.map. But in my frustration I overwrote my backup so is it possible for someone to hook me up with the original.

I guess I could just pop the dvd in and try and extract the single file but I'm not sure of a program that does that. I have dvd2xbox and boxplorer