CANZIBAR UPDATE 2/18: VERSION 2 FINAL DOWNLOAD!!!

The best of the best for Halo 2 Xbox

HOW MANY STARS DO I GET FOR THIS ONE LOL?

13%
0%
5%
14%
68%

Total votes: 239

gordita37

Post by gordita37 »

i felt pretty beefy when i did that little headshot :P
BlkHwk

Post by BlkHwk »

when i shoot the smg it freezes HELP

-never mind i didnt c that update WOOOOOT
But I ask, if I think not, am I not? I think not. Don't you think?
xXxMiSSioNxXx

Post by xXxMiSSioNxXx »

wen i shoot the smg it freezes for me too on the third shot lol anyway good mod!
junit0524

Pyre

Post by junit0524 »

well theres something wrong because since the update theres just a small fraction of people having the problem...

first off make sure u have a CLEAN copy of zanzibar then patch it with the v1 mod...rename it to z2.map then put it in ur maps directory

next make sure u have shared sp.map in the same directory

now patch main menu to add it to ur main menu but make sure ur 14th slot is open...if its not ull need to manually put the map in ur menu or else it could freeze the game...if u dont want to edit it just keep it zanzibar.map and load it up as zanzi

shared isnt necessary but if u did use it make sure to delete all files from X,Y,Z

i have yet to have the smg freeze on me, like the majority of the people that use this mod...look at the video and theres obviouslt nothing wrong with it :)

load up the map and nothing should go wrong, its been tested MANY times by MANY people
junit0524

Pyre

Post by junit0524 »

well i just spent 3 hours on the vehicles and lets see....

Success percentage: 0%

one of the vehicles might literally be impossible to convert

out of the other 2 i came up with i can only do 1 because their both large internal models...i cant do both until adi supports map rebuilding

tommorow morning i will restart on the "impossible" one and maybe redo one of the bigger ones that i spend an hour on tonight that wasted my time :x :x :x :x :x :x
gordita37

Post by gordita37 »

when i launch at a person with the hammer (R trigger) it doesnt swing, only launches at them.
BlkHwk

Post by BlkHwk »

wtf im getting the "dirty disk error" NOOOOOOO
But I ask, if I think not, am I not? I think not. Don't you think?
Kuifje

Post by Kuifje »

It still froze for me if i walk :cry: :cry:
SupaDawg

Post by SupaDawg »

likewise. works fine if i start in a building and stay there... otherwise nope. freezes
Over 3 lines of text. Read the rules before reposting.
junit0524

Pyre

Post by junit0524 »

im not going to make fixes over and over for you people that arnt doing it right in sorry...if u follow the steps you will not have any problems because about 95% of the people that pm me or aim me are saying the mod is great and they have no problems with it

try doing it without the shared or main menu ppf and just patch zanzi...and if u havnt already get a NEW zanzibar and patch it with the update and then put it in place of the one ur loading now (canzibar map not zanzibar)
Jed05

battle rifle freezes

Post by Jed05 »

i havent actually saw it on the map or anything, aka pick it up, but if u start with it, it looks like a rocket and shoots wraith shots, but it freezes when u try to reload, or maybe it was when it ran out of ammo i forget, but it deff. freezes, and i do have a clean map. thanx.
-Jed "Black is my heart"
Jonlisle81

Post by Jonlisle81 »

junit0524- Thanks for the fix. Just curious, was it an effect like you thought?
**Uber Newb**
junit0524

Pyre

Post by junit0524 »

yes it was an effect and Jed05 ur starting with random or u changed the starting weapons lol...try it on default

i just played this map over sys link and the smg froze NOOOOOOOO but its the first time its ever frozen over sys link so i think i know what some of you are experiencing...heres the plan

REDO THE ENTIRE FREAKIN SMG :x o well its the only sollution...corrupted meta of the frg projectile when injecting is probably the cause
EvilMidget

Post by EvilMidget »

its pretty nice! i love all the guns.
rilayton

Post by rilayton »

STILL A POS. Doesn't work. Keeps locking up. If you want to see a good mod check out the killamanjaro mod for coag. I think it is the best ever
junit0524

Pyre

Post by junit0524 »

out of the million people that bought halo 2 a few thousand people cant get theirs to work because of some small glitch....does that make halo 2 suck? i dont think so

so how about u flamers stfu and go fix the mod urselves cause most people have absoulutley no issues with it

god why do i release this stuff to the public? all they do is bitch :x
SupaDawg

Post by SupaDawg »

junit0524 wrote:
timme67 wrote:problem 1 freezez
problem 2 you dont mention what the bname of the lvl is anywhere so i had to find it my self and no one likes doing that..
problem 3 the level picture is white,,, atleast make it zanzibar...
problem 4 rthis sux so bad .
number 1: its only the smg which im looking into right now

number 2: what the *** are u talking about? name of the level? the main menu patch fixes it fine and i said in the I am an idiot name it z2.map

number 3: what the *** are u talking about again...did u *** with the shared.map urself because theres nothing white in the level

number 4: i highly disagree that one small glitch in about 100 peojectiles changes and injectings making this mod suck

p.s. go *** yourself and try to make a mod like this and not encounter any problems
Buddy, all this anger is not going to get you anywhere. We point out bugs in order to try to help you perfect your mod. You're not very good with constructive criticizm are you?

Like I said, mod looks good... doesnt work for me however. There should be no reason your mod should follow a different instal path than any other. I was looking forward to being and patient for the next version but your attitude has turned me away. I'll go use a mod where the author can adapt to criticizm.
MaxPower

Mad Hatter Vector

Awesome Mod!!

Post by MaxPower »

This mod was awesome, it was the first of many map patchs i downloaded and this one is still on of my favorites. The coolest part was the nades!! my freinds and i have spent so much time just trying to stick each other. Overal a very good mod the only thing was that sometimes when i used the CMG it froze, but not all of the time. If this update can fix that i would give this mod a 9/10!! ------Great Job-------
junit0524

Pyre

Post by junit0524 »

SupaDawg wrote:
junit0524 wrote:
timme67 wrote:problem 1 freezez
problem 2 you dont mention what the bname of the lvl is anywhere so i had to find it my self and no one likes doing that..
problem 3 the level picture is white,,, atleast make it zanzibar...
problem 4 rthis sux so bad .
number 1: its only the smg which im looking into right now

number 2: what the *** are u talking about? name of the level? the main menu patch fixes it fine and i said in the I am an idiot name it z2.map

number 3: what the *** are u talking about again...did u *** with the shared.map urself because theres nothing white in the level

number 4: i highly disagree that one small glitch in about 100 peojectiles changes and injectings making this mod suck

p.s. go *** yourself and try to make a mod like this and not encounter any problems
Buddy, all this anger is not going to get you anywhere. We point out bugs in order to try to help you perfect your mod. You're not very good with constructive criticizm are you?

Like I said, mod looks good... doesnt work for me however. There should be no reason your mod should follow a different instal path than any other. I was looking forward to being and patient for the next version but your attitude has turned me away. I'll go use a mod where the author can adapt to criticizm.
are u kidding me....did u see the reasons he said my mod sucked? they didnt even make any sense
SupaDawg

Post by SupaDawg »

I know they dont make much sence (Other than the White image one which is a problem every mod has) but people like him are the ones that need help understanding these things... that or just ignore them