[HMT Plugins] Merged sets

Utilities designed primarily for Halo PC.
EchoRanger449

Articulatist 250

[HMT Plugins] Merged sets

Post by EchoRanger449 »

You need to be logged in in order to download these plugins! Register if necessary.

The plugin set? Sounds too general? Hopefully not-
a combination of them all. Please report any problems with the plugins.

The idea was to create a single set of plugins so that modders, both new and experienced, wouldn't have to go through the hastle of switching between plugins for one feature, and then another. Instead of mixing and matching the right ones together, wouldn't it be easier to use them all? Maybe not, but for those who don't mind looking at a huge list of options for every tag, I'm sure you'll enjoy this a little more. Credit goes to the creators of the plugins, which is included with the readme file.

Once again, I want these to be fully functional plugins; if there are ANY features, and I mean ANY that do not work that worked on the older version, please REPLY and tell me what feature(s) aren't/isn't working.

Also, If there is credit that I did not include in the readme file, please give me the name and the plugin features. Thanks!

I know this was a pretty easy job, but it was really irritating. Hopefully it will pay off when I use them myself ;)

Oh and by the way, yes I did test most of these out; why else did it take me so long to post them?! No sarcasm please ;)
Attachments
Material_IDs.rar
Material ID #s for Phenomena's shader plugin and the projectile tag.
(410 Bytes) Downloaded 138 times
HMT Plugins.rar
Extract the plugins into your Halo Mapping Tools plugins' folder using winrar.
(46.91 KiB) Downloaded 719 times
Last edited by EchoRanger449 on Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:37 am, edited 12 times in total.
Mooose_Guy

Post by Mooose_Guy »

mabey sum examples?pics?
or is this just another one of those nonspecial plugin sets.....
EchoRanger449

Articulatist 250

Post by EchoRanger449 »

The first picture is of several different tags. The last one is the weapon's tag.

I also saw that someone voted that there were plugin features that were in the original ones, that I did not put in. Please specify so I can fix them.

*UPDATE: the "single fire/trigger lock/drop trigger lock display properly, but cannot be edited as of yet*

Post further errors you find below. Thanks!