(Halo 1)Model Swappin Plugin

Utilities designed primarily for Halo PC.
Deadly_Shadow

Miner

(Halo 1)Model Swappin Plugin

Post by Deadly_Shadow »

A plugin I made to.. .Well. Swap Models. It doesn't always work so beware. But as I say this listen. As Model Injection doesn't always work out perfect neither does this. It is Halo's fault. Not the plugin.
Attachments
Model Switchin Plugin.rar
Swap Models with Ease
(4.12 KiB) Downloaded 2463 times

Pyre

Re: Model Swappin Plugin

Post by Guest »

:cry: The thing wont work where do I put it?

Pyre

Re: Model Swappin Plugin

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote::cry: The thing wont work where do I put it?
In your Halo Map Tools 3 "Plugin" folder...
RydenHS

Post by RydenHS »

lol awsome
Three lines of text maximum!
FalseProphet666

FALSE PROPHET

Post by FalseProphet666 »

:twisted: THis is cool but how do I use it. Please make a tutorial (THAT WORKS) showing eveyone what this plugin can do. Thanks. :twisted:
WE ARE THE NEW INFECTION!!! SPREADING THROUGH THE WORLD LIKE A NEW DISEASE!!! FUCK YOU ALL!!!
Master Pwner

Post by Master Pwner »

ok... I will help you out on this one... and i want all the snobby ass advanced hackers to notice how im helping someone with something... cause i still havent received my help in the other forum...

OK... what this plugin does... after you install it... it puts a little box into the application with a whole bunch of numbers... for example...if you clicked on Bipd, and then cyborg, on the right is a bunch of text boxes... one of them is the model number... now what we can do with this... is swap this model with a different model... ok so lets take this number... highlight it and copy it... now go to vehicles... click on warthog... now where it has the model number of the warthog... replace it with the other number... so paste that model # of the cyborg in, and save... now load up halo and get into a warthog...youll be driving around in a master chief ! :lol: hope this helped :wink: :P
decibel

Post by decibel »

Thank you Master Pwner
Shishnit-

Post by Shishnit- »

so what exactly does it do?
Newc

Post by Newc »

It makes it possible to swap models with other models, if you'd bother to read the thread.

Newc
Of course work sucks - that's why it's called work. If it was fun, it'd be called play, and we'd get $4 million a year instead of $6 an hour.
Tack122

Post by Tack122 »

mastercheif warthog :D funny!
Kiersten

Post by Kiersten »

Spectacular... Now ill be able to do more blah blah... :arrow: :arrow:
JagerKatze

Post by JagerKatze »

Hey...question....i have a few other plugins that are updated...is this added to the large package of plugins that is stickied or no?
axem

Post by axem »

i am not sure about those but go to haloconnect and go to plugins under the utlittes and it should be there.its a whole pack about 20-23 plogins. including the model plugin
...whatever
JagerKatze

Post by JagerKatze »

aight
fuse1

Post by fuse1 »

whre is haloconnect?
Apple

Post by Apple »

Omfg! Do you noobs actually READ THE README.TXT?

Sorry for flame but.. its needed!! :evil:
[ss]sniper

help

Post by [ss]sniper »

i keep getting the stupid exception error how do i fiix this
conquer2090

Post by conquer2090 »

umm sry but no models i switch is workin the only thing i think ill work is swapping a weapon model for weapons model or veh model for veh model

other then that i get exceptions :((((( i wanted to switch the warthog gun weapon for a sniper ritfle so u have a sniper ritfle on the hog instead

EDIT ok that dont work i kant swap anytrhing with out getting exceptions lol tell us what swaps actually work... some one im curious to see what this plugin can do
These fractional multiplications curb the exponential growth of some Cuil calculations and recognize the fact that as things get weirder to us they also become more intensely real. http://cuiltheory.wikidot.com/mathematics-of-cuil
cheesey1

Wordewatician 50

THANK U SO MUCH

Post by cheesey1 »

i tried doing it b4 wivout the problem it was heaven for the halo pc exeption ohh how we all hate that little window wich comes up nd says EXEPTION wen we hav spent weeks making a mod nd arnt clever enough 2 bak it up....we lit happend 4 me lol
great wrk its goin 2 make it so much easyer ...arrr
Jeagen

Post by Jeagen »

alright can i use this for models from SP? yea yea bump i know :roll: