(Halo 1)Halo Map Tools 3 (HMT3) by MonoxideC

Utilities designed primarily for Halo PC.
mr smith

Pyre

hmt 3

Post by mr smith »

how this thing works?
Not Disclosed

Pyre

How to Get the .NET Framework 1.1

Post by Not Disclosed »

EVERBODY NEEDS IT!!! Hell its is a WINDOWS UPDATE! if you look on your start menu you will see a WINDOWS UPDATE thingy... get ALL of the updates... and you will have it.

or

How to Get the .NET Framework 1.1
The .NET Framework version 1.1 is a component of the Microsoft Windows
ukraniankid

This is messed up.

Post by ukraniankid »

Hey, i got the .NET Framework, and on the setup u can only install the documentation. I tried to run HMT but i still got an eror messege. I tried to install the rest of .NET package, but it said i needed Visual J#.NET Redistributable package. So i got that, and i can't install that because it says i don't have .NET Framework 1.1. Somebody help :evil:

Post by Guest »

Ok I have now installed HMT3, .net framework and ALL the windows updates and It still gives me the same music Every Time...
***The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application.***
Now I have seen this about 3 times already in this topic. But still no clear answer... Will someone Plz help me with this problem... All I really want to do is insall skins But I cant without this working...
Smalbom

Pyre

Post by Guest »

u have to run it from the winrar folder. u can't put an hmt icon on the desktop. o and does anyone know where the object plugin for hmt is?

P.S can i get my account reactivated please? it is shadowbreaker513

Post by Guest »

Ok tried that and It still doesnt work???
This Sux All I want to do is be able to install the skins I have downloaded... Is there anyother way of doing that without HMT3?
Smalbom
NextYl3

problem

Post by NextYl3 »

when i get it it say "the applicatiob failed to initialize properly(0xc0000135).Click on OK to termionate teh application.
AUSSIE_SPARTAN

Post by AUSSIE_SPARTAN »

Just extract the folder to another directory and it'll work. P.S. Does anyone have a link for v2?
daevltimi

Location: bringing sanity to a thread near you..... or in the kitchen eating

Post by daevltimi »

ok im guessing what all you people are doing wrong is that your seperating the hmt icon from its dependancies, it has to be with everything it came with all the things you cant open DONT DELETE THEM and dont seperate them from hmt :roll: dummies
www.welcometotheworldofme.com
^^^ The best site you will ever see

Pyre

Post by Guest »

were do i put the hmt dll at i got .net now what? :?
mr smith

Pyre

halo

Post by mr smith »

icant find enithing i instald everything i need and i cant understand the files when i pen them :?
Arachnid-X

Post by Arachnid-X »

i got
-hmt v3
-.net
what now where do i put the dll what do i do next plzz :x HELP!
bob

Pyre

how were

Post by bob »

were do i download it :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
bob

Pyre

how were

Post by bob »

were do i download it :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
NextYl3

ok

Post by NextYl3 »

i did that and it still don't wrok says the same thing
Sam2

Post by Sam2 »

You guys, its not MonoxideC's job to get ur computers running with .NET and stuff. You guys gotta figure that out on ur own!

Pyre

THE TOOL

Post by Guest »

i down load the tool and open no problem but then i go to opn the file and it give me an error like failed to instalize properly and shit dont tell me is because of .net frame wrok cus i have the frame wor both of them IM PISSED!!!!!!!!!! GET ME SUMTHIN THAT WORKS IM USIN WINDOWS XP HOME EDDITION
[EsQ]Elite

there it is the real 1

Post by [EsQ]Elite »

Last edited by [EsQ]Elite on Fri Apr 02, 2004 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
toothpick

Pyre

how to use.

Post by toothpick »

Some Random Guy wrote:You must download microsoft .net framework. No link, sorry.
Once ya download framework thing does HMT3 automatically work?

Pyre

error

Post by Guest »

i have .net frame thing but it stil doesnt work this is what the error look like...