(Halo 1)Feedback: HHT 4

Utilities primarily designed for the original Halo.
MasterNeoChief

Conceptionist

Post by MasterNeoChief »

Wasn't HHT for the PC at first... I have been gone for a while... Can we use this for PC too?
nealco1987

Post by nealco1987 »

HaloDan987 wrote:it gives me an error

"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click OK to terminate the application."

-nevermind, reinstalled .net, works perfect, great job
im having the same problem as this guy had and dont understand how he fixed it. im pretty new to this stuff any help would be appreciated.
Dangerskew

Post by Dangerskew »

Whenever I try to open a .map file, it gives me the message "Invalid Map"
BigSnaggle

Post by BigSnaggle »

just used hht to save and inject the plasma cannon converted to xbox into pris. The level loads up, and i can see the third person model of the frg in the level, but it freezes when i pick it up.

note: if the program ooks like its frozen for a long while after you hit inject, it's not frozen.....it just takes a really long time. Let it do its thang!!
HaloDan987

Post by HaloDan987 »

if ur getting the failed to initialize error, just get and install the .net framework found at microsoft.com or on windows update. just like hmt
(GT)Juggler

Revivalist Recreator

Post by (GT)Juggler »

I have a simple question:

Is there any way to simply swap meta in hht4? Because if there was, I wouldnt need any other programs for injecting.

For now, i have to open it in hmt or xinject to swap meta.

Oh and cLuis, GREAT job on this program, it works for me and I personally appreciate the work you did on this program to further the halo modding community.
halogt.com
wpimap.com
justfuckinggoogleit.com
Khane

Post by Khane »

Khane kneels before you, as one of the greatest modders remaining in the community. I pretty much make all my mods with this tool.....dude you rock. (too bad no one remembers phorslayer...)
MasterNeoChief

Conceptionist

Post by MasterNeoChief »

Can somebody answer my Q? Can we use this for HPC map files?
(GT)Juggler

Revivalist Recreator

Post by (GT)Juggler »

BigSnaggle wrote:just used hht to save and inject the plasma cannon converted to xbox into pris. The level loads up, and i can see the third person model of the frg in the level, but it freezes when i pick it up.

note: if the program ooks like its frozen for a long while after you hit inject, it's not frozen.....it just takes a really long time. Let it do its thang!!
im having the same exact results
halogt.com
wpimap.com
justfuckinggoogleit.com
Wooden Dragon

Post by Wooden Dragon »

I'm trying to inject the shotgun into the Level Halo, but when I do it gives me an "Arithmetic Overflow" Can you not inject into SP levels?
Skrewston JED

Post by Skrewston JED »

Can some 1 plz help me

Im having a bit of a problem with HHT4, k this is what i did i recrusiveely saved da meta data (scen)....then i open da map i wanted 2 add it 2 and injected it recrusively but at da end it comes with an error ???????.meta.data not found, but i cheked and it is there....is there somewhere else that im supposed 2 put it or what??

I apreciate 4 da help u can give
mrhyperpenguin

Revivalist Miner Wordewatician 250

Post by mrhyperpenguin »

well i only got probs like that, when there is a meta/dependency missing

(i go through the files deleteing the meta i have already)
Wooden Dragon

Post by Wooden Dragon »

Seriously, i've been waiting for 3 hours and nothing happened. WTF?
SPARTAN04
Readers Club

Post by SPARTAN04 »

i like HHT 4 better than HMT 3.5 now :D , u can edit Halo CE maps! thats sweet. but what u need 2 do is make it so u can just change the "Identifier Code" rather than having 2 change one thing at a time.
Wooden Dragon

Post by Wooden Dragon »

Alright, after a long time of waiting, it finished injecting the shotgun into the level Halo. When I run it, the movie plays fine, but when the actual gameplay starts, it freezes! WHY!?!
sshhoott

Post by sshhoott »

wow,hhtv4 already!gj.but...i dont really like the color.i perfer the red one.
still gj :)
Wooden Dragon

Post by Wooden Dragon »

Alright, I guess I'm F***in invisible or something.
crazylegs

Post by crazylegs »

after i inject it seems all fine and dandy. then when i do the step to load it up in se it says no memory or unnamed file and wont open it. ive been worken forever and it keeps odin this. whats going on.
mrhyperpenguin

Revivalist Miner Wordewatician 250

Post by mrhyperpenguin »

Wooden Dragon wrote:I'm trying to inject the shotgun into the Level Halo, but when I do it gives me an "Arithmetic Overflow" Can you not inject into SP levels?

you should be able to, i dont see whats holding hht v4 back, check if the map file size went over, try to see if it works without the shotgun in play

crazylegs wrote:after i inject it seems all fine and dandy. then when i do the step to load it up in se it says no memory or unnamed file and wont open it. ive been worken forever and it keeps odin this. whats going on.

you may have to restart, if you injected anything manually something went wrong

:note: when recursively injecting, try to go through the metas and delete the duplicate metas

and always check the map file size after its done

suggustion: you should be able to delete metas in the map file, so you can just recursively inject and delete the metas you dont need/already in the map

HELP...

Post by Guest »

Thanks Cluis for this AWESOME PROGRAM!!!

Ok....

This is how to recursivley inject stuff..

1. Go to the thing u wanna inject and click on the little box that says recursive and then click on save meta... this will take a min but not too long then

2.open the folder that u recursivley saved it to and sift through the files...
and delete anything that is already in the map that u are injecting it to

3.open YOUR map in hht4 and click the recursive box and go to inject meta.... this can take a really LONG TIME sometimes like 15 mins or sumthen

4. Hit save changes when it says recursive inject complete and then reopen it (dont think u need to but i do anyway) and then go into sparkedit and check it out....

NOTE!

these are what i have gotten to work...

Weap's
Proj's
Effe's
snd!'s
lsnd's
bitm's
mode's
soso's
sotr's

i havent got vehicles to inject but i only tryed once and that was b4 i learned to sift through the meta's