Sphinx

Post by Sphinx »

Now, How do we put it in BG.?
D3V0N

Post by D3V0N »

Quit the uselss crap, carry on.
Overlord

Post by Overlord »

has any1 figured out how mono pmi'd the poa explosion in2 bg cuz its not on the offsets list on d40 and the 1 mod in the files forum w/ it has XTREEEEMELY low bandwidth.... 1kb/second...
Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

can someone help me!
i got all the stuff and put it in bg(elite!)i use hht to change the main chara model to a elite but everything screws up like the plasma oistol on eilite gultch(basicly it extends and widens! and i can post a screen if u need it)and master chief isn't a elite can somone help me how to set elite as main character in bg!?
Edwin

Post by Edwin »

Overlord wrote:has any1 figured out how mono pmi'd the poa explosion in2 bg cuz its not on the offsets list on d40 and the 1 mod in the files forum w/ it has XTREEEEMELY low bandwidth.... 1kb/second...
the POA explosion is not a model. it's an effect.
"If you go to Z'ha'dum you will die."
moneyjr1

umm

Post by moneyjr1 »

5. Now, with the map that you got the model and stuff from just now (a30 for this example), go to Tools > Generate Raw Model Offset List (CSV File).
6. Save the CSV file to C:\PelicaninBG\a30CSV
7. Now, go to Tools > Extract > Raw Model.
8. Click load CSV file, and navigate to, select, and open the CSV file that was just saved in C:\PelicaninBG\a30CSV.

Code: Select all

umm where the fuck did u get levels i went ther and ther was nothing u lier  u ass b more detild DAMIT :evil: 
Chimp

Post by Chimp »

DSDahl89 wrote:How the hell do you do this step...

"4. Next, if you're extracting a machine for injection, like a door, or a vehicle, like the Pelican, you'll need to save the meta for the main tag too (like the tag for the mach of a door, or the vehi tag of the Pelican. Save it to C:\PelicaninBG\PelicanMeta again. "

That makes absolutely no sense to me at all... how do you do it, where is it, i dont understand!

PLEASE HELP ME :!:
I could use some help there, too. It makes no sense to me, aswell.
DeVouR

Post by DeVouR »

I'm trying to rebuild Sidewinder with extras in it, but when it starts rebuilding, I get an error that contains this message:

Code: Select all

A dependency was referenced that does not exist!

[2dom
Over 3 lines of text and sig over 500x120. Read the rules before reposting.
conquer2090

Post by conquer2090 »

i have a question on this when ever i pmi stuff into maps in spark edit it has no model theres just a marker or a box i use to place it id like to be able to see it so i can see what im doing though.
These fractional multiplications curb the exponential growth of some Cuil calculations and recognize the fact that as things get weirder to us they also become more intensely real. http://cuiltheory.wikidot.com/mathematics-of-cuil
Dark Cloud

Wordewatician 500

Post by Dark Cloud »

Not sure of what to do for that. Everyone always got that problem. However, it was mentioned once that you could re-rebuild the map that you rebuilt, and it'd show right. Not sure though.
conquer2090

Post by conquer2090 »

damn cuz i need it in this mod i did it once b4 i forget how lol i havent pmied in a while nor modded halo in a while
These fractional multiplications curb the exponential growth of some Cuil calculations and recognize the fact that as things get weirder to us they also become more intensely real. http://cuiltheory.wikidot.com/mathematics-of-cuil
drawstuf99

Post by drawstuf99 »

Hi,

I have managed to get the Pelican succesfully PMIed into Danger Canyon, and I can get into the back of the Pelican. Now, how do I drive the thing? I looked everywhere and there is no drivers seat? What do I need to add or extract?

Any help would be AWSOME

Drawstuf99 :D
Tack122

Post by Tack122 »

near the tip of it...
And remember people!
this place should have no affect on the other forum!
Onetoomanysodas

Post by Onetoomanysodas »

Nothing, just (in HMT) under the [vehi] tag select the pelican... where it says seats select 0. Change the name of that seat to: scorpion-driver

That's all
drawstuf99

Post by drawstuf99 »

Thanks so much, got it working now.

I knew there was something I was overlooking.

Drawstuf99 :D
I Trunks I

Post by I Trunks I »

i am stuck.... i was on step 21 or 22 but then sumthin happened and now i am stuck where u need the .sbdp thing and i cant find it.. plzz help
I Trunks I

Post by I Trunks I »

i am stuck on step 16 and i cant get it to save..i did the verticies, indicies,sbsp, then when i go to do De-crap these models and build a new BSP chunk while we're at it.... after i click that it casues an error and i cant get psat that... i dont know waht i did wrong.. casue i got pst it b4 but then i was stuck....... plzzz help
xbox

Blacksmith

Post by xbox »

can you post a tut on this for scenery and wheather or does this work for scenery and wheather
x13igDudex12

Wordewatician 500

Post by x13igDudex12 »

I get an error when i do the rebuild and UIt says that C:\Tree.txt or something like that is being used by another program??>???
Ahala

Post by Ahala »

I get an error when i do the rebuild and UIt says that C:\Tree.txt or something like that is being used by another program??>???

i get that to.... can any one help me?