SP to MP BSP Conversions

Tutorials for the Xbox version of Halo 2.
pizzamods

Post by pizzamods »

its not my cpu, when i export the bsp from H2Core it sez 2 - 5 mins but it dose mine in about 10 seconds
IxNemesisxI

Post by IxNemesisxI »

H2C gives too many errors =/. First time around, I got some random unhandled exception that I can't remember. I restarted making sure I followed the tutorial step by step and got another unhandled except telling me that the given path's format is not supported. I tried with/without both skies and looping sounds checked yet I still get some kind of unhandled except as soon as I start to rebuild.
-Venom-

Post by -Venom- »

It just freezes my computer, then when it unfreezes the rebuilder is white and it says program is not responding.
wistlepig

Post by wistlepig »

hey great tut and it worked except when i went to fix player spawns. when i went to view bsp it gave me an error saying

"Non-negative number required.
Parameter name: value"
wistlepig=groundhog
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap. Put this in your signature if you are in the 8% that listen to REAL music.
mr_penguin

Post by mr_penguin »

-Venom- wrote:It just freezes my computer, then when it unfreezes the rebuilder is white and it says program is not responding.
I think you need to upgrade your computer with some new hardware because h2core uses up a lot of a computers resources.
-wistlepig- wrote:when i went to view bsp it gave me an error saying

"Non-negative number required.
Parameter name: value"
try using a different version of entity. Entity Alpha 1 seems to work well when just moving player spawns.

Here is a good download. It has all different entity's so one of them should work. http://forums.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?t=61734
Your mom became oversized. Please make your mom smaller before reposting. :shock:
Infern0 wrote:You just shave the excess bush and burn the leftovers.
HellaWack

Post by HellaWack »

In Step 2, under Settings, should I have Overwrite Existing Tags checked?
Cold Silence has a Tendency to Atrophy any Sense of Compassion ...
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

yes

thats always checked.
Zymus

Post by Zymus »

I always lose 10-20 megs when i rebuild it. In your pic of rebuilding, where it says "writing raw data", at that second, it the map size goes down to 2 kb, and then stops when it's about 20 megs below the original file size.