.: Complete Guide to Serenity:.

Tutorials for the Xbox version of Halo 2.
MajorJackal93

Post by MajorJackal93 »

@DrXThirst how do you transfer transfer the saves onto the xbox 360 with the transfer kit.
DrXThirst

Connoisseur Foundry Pyre

Post by DrXThirst »

Don't know. I don't own one.
halomaster6450

california f&f mod

Post by halomaster6450 »

I have applied the patch to headlong and mainmenu but still nothing...The map shows up on mainmenu but it fails to load...Anybody offer any help?
I dont know if it has anything to do with it but I have halo 1.1 is that the reason it wont work?
NotZachary82

Re: california f&f mod

Post by NotZachary82 »

halomaster6450 wrote:I dont know if it has anything to do with it but I have halo 1.1 is that the reason it wont work?
what the heck would that have ANYTHING to do with it???

did u sign your map after patching? the mod might not've been signed properly ...
Max_Kreeger

Post by Max_Kreeger »

Hello,

When I try and apply a serenity patch I do as you say but then when I press apply it says " Source map does not match the original. Continue ?". Could it be because the patch is for another map. Because when I open it it automatically puts in triplicates details.

Thank you
Max
SpecOp44

Advisor Recreator Snitch! Critic

Post by SpecOp44 »

Max_Kreeger wrote:Hello,

When I try and apply a serenity patch I do as you say but then when I press apply it says " Source map does not match the original. Continue ?". Could it be because the patch is for another map. Because when I open it it automatically puts in triplicates details.

Thank you
Max
This means either your, or the patch creator are using unclean maps. If you are certain your maps are clean, it's a mistake the creator's end and you can't really do anything about it.

Usually you can click 'continue' and it will still work however.
Max_Kreeger

Post by Max_Kreeger »

Oh ok, its my fault then. My map was modded. But why do they have to be clean ?