[TUT]Turn off Rocket launcher Lockon for INDIVIDUAL VEHICLES

Tutorials for the Xbox version of Halo 2.
Trigger_six

Connoisseur

Post by Trigger_six »

Thatd be funny on XBC...
"What is that?
WTF ITS FOLLOWING ME!!!!! *CRIES* " :wink: lol jks
koekoek

Post by koekoek »

sorry for bump but could someone mail me the plugin because the link is broke.
bballaplaya4life

Post by bballaplaya4life »

What tag do we go to so we can make a bipd lockonable?
Senor_Grunt: Okay, so, I was playing CoD4 earlier, and about 30 minutes into playing, the screen went black, then flashed, then the 360 gave me red rings. Only, they weren't rings, they were half of the ring. Like, only two of the controller light thingies were light up red. WTF does this mean? Like seriously. My 360 still works, but it does that like once every week at the least, and it's getting annoying getting to round 16 in the zombie mode for CoD5 (so totally not bragging ), then suddenly blacking out. :[
tucker933: Pour some liquid nitrogen on it.
kibito87

Stylist Connoisseur Advisor Bloodhound
Droplet Articulatist 500

Post by kibito87 »

My guess would be in the hlmt tag. I didn't download the tutorial but took a quick glance at the info he provided in the first post. Try the masterchief biped hlmt.
Argon

Post by Argon »

Yea its biped hlmt and theres a couple bitmasks and values. Just look at a vehicle compared to the bipeds hlmt.
CaptainPoopface

Artisan Advisor Literarian 250

Post by CaptainPoopface »

I don't think it's possible to lock on to a biped the way a rocket locks on to a vehicle. Bipeds and vehicles seem to share many properties, but not all of them make sense for both. The "lock on with biped" bit means, when a biped is occupying it (presumed a vehicle), allow other weapons to lock on. You might be able to clone that property to a weapon's hlmt, or add a vehi attachment to a biped. Worth a shot, but my guess is that it won't work.

If you want to lock on to a biped, you can just use a long autoaim range and adjust the projectile's guided angular velocity. Argon knows how to make it only work when zoomed (quick tutorial?).
Retired. Thank you neodos, DemonicSandwich, DarkShallFall, Dragonfire, foxfanatic2317, GOWO and everyone in the hall of fame.
If you want to know how I did something, take apart my mods.
Argon

Post by Argon »

CaptainPoopface wrote:I don't think it's possible to lock on to a biped the way a rocket locks on to a vehicle. Bipeds and vehicles seem to share many properties, but not all of them make sense for both. The "lock on with biped" bit means, when a biped is occupying it (presumed a vehicle), allow other weapons to lock on. You might be able to clone that property to a weapon's hlmt, or add a vehi attachment to a biped. Worth a shot, but my guess is that it won't work.

If you want to lock on to a biped, you can just use a long autoaim range and adjust the projectile's guided angular velocity. Argon knows how to make it only work when zoomed (quick tutorial?).

I did lock on in Biodrop.
bballaplaya4life

I just downloaded that mod and thats what made me want to learn how.

So maybe provide a detailed tut? Because the one in this thread just doesn't cut it for me.
Senor_Grunt: Okay, so, I was playing CoD4 earlier, and about 30 minutes into playing, the screen went black, then flashed, then the 360 gave me red rings. Only, they weren't rings, they were half of the ring. Like, only two of the controller light thingies were light up red. WTF does this mean? Like seriously. My 360 still works, but it does that like once every week at the least, and it's getting annoying getting to round 16 in the zombie mode for CoD5 (so totally not bragging ), then suddenly blacking out. :[
xzodia

Translator Connoisseur Coagulator

Post by xzodia »

bballaplaya4life wrote:I just downloaded that mod and thats what made me want to learn how.

So maybe provide a detailed tut? Because the one in this thread just doesn't cut it for me.
You need a tutorial to tell you how to click a box?
Halo 2 Plugins | Lock-on To Just About Anything | My Sites | Snow Hog
Old Plugins you have, upgrade you must...
Always Maintain a High Quality-To-Crap Ratio.
bballaplaya4life

EDIT: I found it.
DemonicSandwich

Advisor Connoisseur

Post by DemonicSandwich »

>_>
AIM wrote:Demonic5andwich (6:10:10 PM): structure of a first person weapon animation:
Demonic5andwich (6:10:43 PM): mess, mess, maybe a node?, another header?! wtf!, more mess, tacos, more shit
bballaplaya4life

DemonicSandwich wrote:>_>
:?
DemonicSandwich

Advisor Connoisseur

Post by DemonicSandwich »

bballaplaya4life wrote:
DemonicSandwich wrote:>_>
:?
You edited your post just as I submitted mine.
Would be nice if we were giving back out ability to delete our own posts. >_>
AIM wrote:Demonic5andwich (6:10:10 PM): structure of a first person weapon animation:
Demonic5andwich (6:10:43 PM): mess, mess, maybe a node?, another header?! wtf!, more mess, tacos, more shit