Empire At War / Forces Of Corruption.

Discuss whatever you want about video games and gaming in general. Be nice though.. fanboys will get a swift kick in the nuts.
Dire Elite

Empire At War / Forces Of Corruption.

Post by Dire Elite »

I myself have always been a huge fan of star wars games, When i saw a star wars RTS i had to get it, They were always usually good (Force commander for instance)

When i played it was amazed by what they had going, A strategy game with both space battles and land, and it wasnt like star craft with just different textures and such,

There was also Galactic Conquest, You start out with a number of planets and your job is to complete the objective.

Of course it can get old but it does have a cool type of gameplay of which ive never seen in a RTS.

When FOC came out it meant you didnt have to play campaign to make the deathstar go boom or visa versa...

It added a new character called tyber zann and an even cooler way of gameplay.

But before FOC i wanted to mod the game, It was easily moddable but the same time it had no model exporter, Finally it got released and things kicked into high gear.

Mod teams that started before it was released started exporting models.

Such as Ages of star wars, Legacy of war ETC.

Then Petroglyph (The people who made it) Released theyre forums WITH a modding section, They clearly supported game modifcation which was REALLY Awesome...

So has anyone here played it besides me and enjoyed it? Its just as fun to mod it as it is to play.
I Bow To No Man