I got some spray paint for Christmas...

Off topic chat. Basically anything that doesn't concern halo or halo modding can go here.
antszy101

Stylist Critic

Post by antszy101 »

Lookin' sweet so far. May I suggest some underglow lights added? A cold cathode or a string of LEDs on the bottom would look great
Scorch

Post by Scorch »

Andrew_b wrote:Not sure if its possible, but you should get some blue LEDs for the power button as well. :wink:
I've seen some tutorials on it, but it looks too complicated for my liking. Plus you gotta have a steady hand to be working with components that small, and...umm...I have a crack addict's hands, i swear :oops:
antszy101 wrote:Lookin' sweet so far. May I suggest some underglow lights added? A cold cathode or a string of LEDs on the bottom would look great
Thats just crazy enough to work. i like it

thanks for the feedback peeps :)

As of right now, I'm trying to work out a problem with it. After about a half-hour of being on, my xbox's hard drive makes a faint click, then the whole thing freezes up. I'm still looking into this but for the moment, the LEDs are unplugged until i can figure it out. :(

I was thinking of buying a cold cathode light off the internet if i can't get these LEDs to work right. I got some spare cash at the moment, I'm looking for like a blue one that could fit an 80mm cooling fan. the Xbox circle on top is about 80mm.
Signature over 120 Pixels in Height.
antszy101

Stylist Critic

Post by antszy101 »

http://www.divineo.net

I have ordered several things from this site and have had good service each time. Maybe it can help you out a bit.

http://www.llama.com

If you haven't heard of this site, check it out. It's got loads of extra xbox parts and modding accessories. If you don't find what you need at divineo, you will find it here