need help with map

Have an idea for a project, but need to assemble a team? Here is the place to do it.
Syco64

need help with map

Post by Syco64 »

I came up with this idea in school, and i though, when i play a map, no one ever gets in the vehicals, why? because they get blown up to easy, here is an idea, what if there is a map with vehicals only? I got it! how about a Star trek theme map?, but i need help making the char's, wepons, ships, and stuff like that, i would do it my self, but i can't work the programs, so i need someone that can model, someone that can use paint shop, someone that is good with scrips, some one that is good with movies (just 2) and someone that is good with effects. I can work the tags.
metkillerjoe

Wordewatician 500

Post by metkillerjoe »

If you're looking to just pile on the work to others, your mod won't work.

If you don't want to do any of the work, nothing will get done.

Bottom line is, please get some experience with modding (Halo) before you go into a full scale production.
Senor_Grunt

Mad Hatter

Post by Senor_Grunt »

http://forums.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?t=74647

I think everything has already been said.
Kudos charts:
shadowkhas has: 15. DarkShallFall has: 70. ScottyGEE has: 60. Tural has: 25.
Syco64

Post by Syco64 »

i mean i can work with the tags, like GORILLA, you know, the program that makes the tags and the whole thing that needs work, and the population, i just can't work the art program and my computer freaks out about 3DS max and won't run it properly

Post by Guest »

do u have mac or pc?
Syco64

Post by Syco64 »

i have a $300 PC. when i add textures to the box, it freaks out and goes black and i can't see my work
L0d3x

Articulatist 250

Post by L0d3x »

Sigh it's normal that it would show up as black, nothing weird about that, just means the surface is flipped...

Try and hide some of the box surfaces and then you should see some more of your stuff, else try flipping your surfaces if they show up as black when they shouldn't.
Syco64

Post by Syco64 »

didn't fix it. i don't know what is wrong with it