recruiting for project

Have an idea for a project, but need to assemble a team? Here is the place to do it.

recruiting for project

Post by Guest »

I know some of you may be discouraged by the fact that it is a halo trial mod, but I assure you this will not be a boring project.

here are the types of skills needed:
skinners (I can do but I am not very good)
modelers (I have no idea how to do this so I definitely need help)
and Ideas!

if possible if someone can just post the models, and or skins that they think would be good for a halo trial mod, that would be best, because I can then apply those. however you choose to get the models and skins to me is fine though

contact me by AIM, or email, both are [email protected]
I also have xfire, it is sk8retnies567
this mod shall consist of many different areas, separated by logs, that would have tele's to them at the bases.
the main idea of this mod is to separate the map into different areas so that people can fight one another without interruption, the map will have no shees because of this. (I dont want shees flying over head)
the bases will be blocked off by a wall, so no one can leave.
and there will be a sniping platform so that people that can get their will
be able to snipe others at the ground.
everyone involved shall be sent a copy of the final map, and I will post the map in downloads.
the point of ths project is too bring more to the group of people that doesn't have CE.
this mod will be compatible with hpc obviously, and hCE, but is done in bloodgulch, becaus I want it to be available for Halo trial players also.
if you need mroe info on the mod post or email/AIM me

thank you for your help! :wink: :wink: :P
guity_spark

i can help

Post by guity_spark »

well