Project Tactical Warfare! People NEEDED!

Have an idea for a project, but need to assemble a team? Here is the place to do it.
Elite_Green_Devils

Project Tactical Warfare! People NEEDED!

Post by Elite_Green_Devils »

this mod is well...huge. so far, its only me and pepsi711 working on it, and Pepsi is so recent, his work is not yet incorporated into this mod. As of today, the alpha phase is now up for grabs by the select few testers. moderate to advanced skinning/hex/modeling skills are needed, as this mod will be my last major one for a long, long time. my first major mod was the original UNSC mod, in damnation. not many remember that, for it was up for about a week until it was deleted. oh wait that was a different forum... oh well. not everything is completely worked out yet, so i need serious testers, not just people that want to try to get a glimpse of what it will be like. all you will find out is nothing i haven't already said. pm me for more details and suggestions for covenant vehicles/weapons. here is link to the pics, in the trial version of this mod. http://forums.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?t=70555
Pepsi wrote:when converting CE>PC, HEK is like a catholic girl which needs alot of coaxing to get there, but harbinger is like a hot red head always willing to go
I'm Back, Baby!
WHSender

Post by WHSender »

i offer my services as a modeler to your cause.
developer

Post by developer »

I can do a lot of things.If pepsi didnt get the Lead Map Skinner Position i might get it...here is the preview of what my mapping skins are :)
If pepsi did i might help with modeling , skinning and PMI'ng.I know a lot of things from Conure and Andrew_B for ce and pc .
Sig over height limit.
Elite_Green_Devils

i know, i bumped but its news about the mod. so it is of some significance. Developer is now lead skinner for the Tactical Winter Sub-project. and also new and updated photos are available in the pictures section.
Pepsi wrote:when converting CE>PC, HEK is like a catholic girl which needs alot of coaxing to get there, but harbinger is like a hot red head always willing to go
I'm Back, Baby!
Cryticfarm

Post by Cryticfarm »

ill, shader swaps. Also, watch out for phoenix, he rips things lol.
Last edited by Cryticfarm on Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
OrionWarrior

Post by OrionWarrior »

I can be a tester and a skinner(1st Time) :wink:
Corvette19

Snitch!

Post by Corvette19 »

I can balance out the map and make key strategy points, Im really good with balancing bases along with the whole map.
Xfire = corvette19
WaeV wrote:Mess around with stuff, make exceptions, get messy! Do something we've never seen before.
{TP}Spartan

Location: In a place,with some people,and an xbox.OMG THIS GUY HAS AN XBOX.

Post by {TP}Spartan »

i can model and do PMIs
Elite_Green_Devils

{TP}Spartan wrote:i can model and do PMIs
alright. i can't do covenant models(besides the banshee) so you got covie weapon rights. model them to a tactical feel, and make sure there aren't any stretches or stray vertices.
Corvette19 wrote:I can balance out the map and make key strategy points, Im really good with balancing bases along with the whole map.
i think infinity already has that part covered, but since this mod is doing almost all multiplayer, you have bloodgulch and sidewinder rights. but don't do anything yet, just draw out some sketches and send them to me so i can approve. something is getting pmied into every mp map, thats why is better to sketch it out first.
I'm Back, Baby!
UPS

Post by UPS »

If you want me to, I can make the gameplay more tactical. PM me for details.