Please Help! AIO Problem!

Discuss Halo 2 modding, progress on figuring things out, mapfiles...you know the drill. Cheating discussion not allowed.
ohlin5

Please Help! AIO Problem!

Post by ohlin5 »

Ok I have vista premium, and I am trying to run AIO v2. I have succesfully run it before, but I ran into some computer troubles and had to restore my computer. Anyway, I have it downloaded and everything, but when i go to run it it says : "All In One v2 Has Stopped Working" and then gives me an option to check online for solutions or to close the program. I do have .NET 3.5 and .NET 1.1 installed, however when I go to install 2.0, it says that this program is already installed as part of my OS. Please Help! I really want to get this program working again.

Many Thanks!
-ohlin5
Eaton

Enthraller

Post by Eaton »

Control Panel, Control Panel Home, Programs, Uninstall a Program, Find AIO v2, uninstall it, or repair it. If you uninstall, re-download and re-install and it should work. But there is a better AIO called Pro Map Tools that I highly recommend over AIO v2.

Get it here: http://forums.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?t=62843
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

Eaton wrote:But there is a better AIO called Pro Map Tools that I highly recommend over AIO v2.

Or this could take you fancy ...
Eaton

Enthraller

Post by Eaton »

NotZachary82 wrote:
Eaton wrote:But there is a better AIO called Pro Map Tools that I highly recommend over AIO v2.

Or this could take you fancy ...
Eh, two start bars would be really odd.
ohlin5

...leads me to another question...

Post by ohlin5 »

@ eaton...

I actually never got to install it. I simply double clicked on the 376 KB .exe file I downloaded, and it gives me that error. Unfortuneately, when I wiped my HD last weekend I lost the setup file... So my question is if this 376 KB file I have is the setup file or something else. If it is something else, can anyone find me a WORKING link that is not hosted on a site like rapidshare or megaupload, as I cannot access these through my college internet.
Eaton

Enthraller

Re: ...leads me to another question...

Post by Eaton »

ohlin5 wrote:@ eaton...

I actually never got to install it. I simply double clicked on the 376 KB .exe file I downloaded, and it gives me that error. Unfortuneately, when I wiped my HD last weekend I lost the setup file... So my question is if this 376 KB file I have is the setup file or something else. If it is something else, can anyone find me a WORKING link that is not hosted on a site like rapidshare or megaupload, as I cannot access these through my college internet.
The reason it's not working is because there is a lot more to the program than one exe. You need all of the components. You need to re-download the setup. Sorry, but there are no links to the program that are not on any of those sites. :(