After putting zanzibar gate into foundation, map wont load!

Discuss Halo 2 modding, progress on figuring things out, mapfiles...you know the drill. Cheating discussion not allowed.
gmsteuart

After putting zanzibar gate into foundation, map wont load!

Post by gmsteuart »

After i put the zanzibar gate into foundation it wont load. I was thinking about decreasing the size of the gate and that might help but i dont know how to do that, and would decreasing the size help? Are there any suggestions towards this problem so my map doesnt freeze?
Scoliosis

Articulatist 100

Post by Scoliosis »

k just 1 quick question. Does it black screen or sail failed to load the map right away, as in no delay, an automatic failed to load the map. Its important.
Signature over width limit and may not be animated.
gmsteuart

Post by gmsteuart »

it actually keeps the screen and everything but it just freezes the xbox, like in the pregame lobby, right after the 1 second left disapears it freezes
a mammoth

Droplet

Post by a mammoth »

make sure you're spawning it right, if you don't want it to work spawn it through an itmc (although that has never worked for me) or if you want it to work you have to copy and paste containments mach placement and mach pallette reflxives.
My real name is a Mammoth, if someone who cares sees this, please change my name to a Mammoth
gmsteuart

Post by gmsteuart »

i copied and pasted all the machine stuff and everything, i got the control for the gate in there too. I want it to work but i dont know why its not loading.
xxANTMANxx

Post by xxANTMANxx »

transfer the actual tags wiht insolence then use Entity to do the rest :lol:
a mammoth

Droplet

Post by a mammoth »

with entity always save it then build that keeps me away from problems.
My real name is a Mammoth, if someone who cares sees this, please change my name to a Mammoth
gmsteuart

Post by gmsteuart »

did that