ADI

General discussion of Halo2 including tricks, tips, and anything else related. Cheating discussion is not allowed.
kibito87

Stylist Connoisseur Advisor Bloodhound
Droplet Articulatist 500

Post by kibito87 »

halonerd0 wrote:could someone give me a link for EvolutionX thats safe and would work with a Version 1.0 xbox.it would be very helpful.
No, you will need to find that at xbins. Google it or find out how to connect to xbins over at xboxscene.

I wouldn't advise using slayers on a non-chipped box. It was specifically made for hardmodded xbox's and could potentially brick a softmodded xbox. Now...if you have a softmodded xbox's eeprom and a hardmodded xbox that you have access to swapping it's eeprom. Then you can have fun messing with tons of things in the softmodded xbox. [/pointless discussion]

Just don't use the slayer's disc until your xbox has a chip in it and you have it's eeprom safely backed up on your PC.
halonerd0

Post by halonerd0 »

Im going to put a mod chip in then put EvolutionX on.
halonerd0

Post by halonerd0 »

when i go to mIRC i can't find the IRC Network because the tutorial is a different version. can someone help.
kibito87

Stylist Connoisseur Advisor Bloodhound
Droplet Articulatist 500

Post by kibito87 »

halonerd0 wrote:when i go to mIRC i can't find the IRC Network because the tutorial is a different version. can someone help.
You mean you can't find EFnet?
halonerd0

Post by halonerd0 »

nvm i found it, and got EvolutionX
AFuzySquirrel

Wordewatician 250

Post by AFuzySquirrel »

Personally i wouldnt go evox. but we cant give a link here. evox is illegal :wink: . check xbins. Unleash-x ftw.
[Setting BIPD Variations][url=httphttp://forums.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?search_id=442547533&t=67770][Alumina BETA][/url]
halonerd0

Post by halonerd0 »

I got evolutionX of Xbins