why does my h2core

General discussion of Halo2 including tricks, tips, and anything else related. Cheating discussion is not allowed.
GnDisssaray23

why does my h2core

Post by GnDisssaray23 »

why does my h2core not build right. everytime i build with it the maps loose stuff like all the characters in my hlmt are'nt there and some of the biped characters dont have anything in them. i've followed a couple tutorials on the bsp conversions but the build always messes up.

ive tried a couple diffrent h2cores.
mr_penguin

Post by mr_penguin »

I get that problem to sometimes, like if I null a sound file and that sound file isn't used then it deletes it from the map. Now I can't even get a map to load without it freezing at black screen.
Your mom became oversized. Please make your mom smaller before reposting. :shock:
Infern0 wrote:You just shave the excess bush and burn the leftovers.
OwnZ joO

Articulatist 500

Post by OwnZ joO »

mr_penguin wrote:I get that problem to sometimes, like if I null a sound file and that sound file isn't used then it deletes it from the map. Now I can't even get a map to load without it freezing at black screen.
How do you expect h2core to know that it's supposed to be rebuilt into the map if it's nulled out and nothing references it?
GnDisssaray23

Post by GnDisssaray23 »

i dont null enything out it just delets my shit
kibito87

Stylist Connoisseur Advisor Bloodhound
Droplet Articulatist 500

Post by kibito87 »

GnDisssaray23 wrote:i dont null enything out it just delets my ****
He was talking to mr penguin. Not you ;)

The only solution (your not going to want to hear) is to keep trying. There isn't really a fix to something like this. I don't believe there has been any further work on h2core either. You could keep plugging away at this or you can try to get somebody to do this for you.