2 Questions.

General discussion of Halo2 including tricks, tips, and anything else related. Cheating discussion is not allowed.
G4MExH3xOV3R
Readers Club

2 Questions.

Post by G4MExH3xOV3R »

1) You guys know the Map High charity right?, Well I Just added Some AI For both sides, for bigger Battles, anyway, i wanted the marines to have BRs, but every time they went to use it, or i Used it, my game Just Froze, so i Took them away, and everything was fine, Can someone tell me why Adding Br to a Map can make it freeze.

2) I Could not see a Tut anywhere on this, (maybe i'm blind) but can i darken a Stage, like on Space-Station i wanna Make that stage or a few Other stages a Bit dark, cause i Adding Flashlight to there Guns.

Thanks.
grimdoomer

System Engineer

Post by grimdoomer »

1 ) if you added the BR then try nulling the sounds they get currupted during transfer.

2)Use ADI and goto bitmaps then find the lightmap_levelname tag its near the buttom of the list, Then just click the lightbulb icon that apears and change the % from 100 to about 40 then just exseriment from there.
AI Zones in MP | Ambiance | Gravemind Beta v1.1
Aumaan Anubis wrote:Grimdoomer. The first person ever to mod Halo 2 Vista.
G4MExH3xOV3R
Readers Club

Post by G4MExH3xOV3R »

SpecOp44

Advisor Recreator Snitch! Critic

Post by SpecOp44 »

grimdoomer wrote:2)Use ADI and goto bitmaps then find the lightmap_levelname tag its near the buttom of the list, Then just click the lightbulb icon that apears and change the % from 100 to about 40 then just exseriment from there.
Or, Entity > BSP Viewer > Lightmap tab to the left.
G4MExH3xOV3R
Readers Club

Post by G4MExH3xOV3R »

This may sound Stupid, But wheres the BSP Viewer in Entity, I Been looking Everywhere, I Cant find It. (Its been a Long time sense i Used entity so don't be Hard on me).
SpecOp44

Advisor Recreator Snitch! Critic

Post by SpecOp44 »

Click the SBSP tag, and then click the blue circle with a cross in it towards the right.