Serenity for halo CE

Discuss stuff related to HaloCE (for modding, go to the HEK General forum).
KozmoLOTRMT

Serenity for halo CE

Post by KozmoLOTRMT »

Serenity is an aplication that lets u convert maps,bsps,tags,also easily make the mainmenu custom and etc, from other games and put them in CE i will release this soon...

Comments Plz...
maca_§

Grunge

Post by maca_§ »

So it rips content from other games so you can put it into Halo?
And also, does this look familiar: Serenity
MasterNeoChief

Conceptionist

Post by MasterNeoChief »

I doubt you will be able to release this soon, seeing as SteelixB already has this, and I really don't think you could've made it like that. Plus, alot of members will get angry as Steelix is still in discussion on wether to release this.
__Blaz0__

Articulatist 100

Post by __Blaz0__ »

Better idea, instead of wanting to use other people's things, why not learn to model, texture and tag your own stuff instead of wanting to rip off other people's stuff? I'm sure you would feel better at teh end of your project if you knew you had alot of hard work involved.

-B.
MCPOStefan

Post by MCPOStefan »

dude, it is never ok to take credit for something that you didn't do.
wtf, pm me instead of messing up my random thoughts box, shisno.
SuperSunny

Post by SuperSunny »

Not possible. We've already told you, and now it's getting annoying. Stop posting worthless things. There is a team called HaloDev that is developing Prometheus. The team consists of some of the most experienced programmers in this entire community.

You're a joke. It's funny. You CANNOT convert the code from other games like that. Why do you continue? The amount of work it takes is so bothering you would have to translate thousands of lines of HEX. Manually.

If it were possible like that, I would expect to see an Unreal to Source ripper. Or, a Half-Life to Quake ripper. Something of that sort. It takes manual work to change it. NOT a program that says "convert."
Creator of Cel-Shaded BG...