Invasion

To upload Halo Movies, either Halo PC or Halo Xbox. Movies must be compressed with winrar or zip. Maximum 5MB/minute of video.
Phaile

Invasion

Post by Phaile »

INVASION

As he returns home from his most recent battle, Master Cheif finds himself battling the covenant throughout his own city.

Video:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=03ZnjnISws4

This map is very fun to play on, and features many unique things. To start things off, I have added a new primary vehicle spawn, secondary light vehicle spawn and a primary heavy vehicle spawn. I have also added many new obstacles to use as cover. You will also find that there are no longer invisible barriers, and that you can easily get out of the map by using the two Hell Fire lifts on opposite sides of the map. There are also my own variant of the Halo 3 Shields near the sniper spawn. Inside the room you are safe from all weapons except from melee or someone inside the room with you. There are many other things, but too many too explain. Watch the video and let me know what you think. Remember, this is not a finished version but I just really wanted some feedback. Also, I did the entire thing using Yelo's vidcap so the video is a bit glitchy(1150 pictures)
CptnNsan0

Stylist Snitch! Collaborator Commentator

Post by CptnNsan0 »

looks fun. My only suggestion is that you should make the teleporter look different from the shields
Not Removing This
Phaile

Post by Phaile »

I plan on it, its just the last few times that Ive added it its made the map go black screen, so I'm not 100% sure on what I am going to do for it.