Halo Wars Episode III Released!!

To upload Halo Movies, either Halo PC or Halo Xbox. Movies must be compressed with winrar or zip. Maximum 5MB/minute of video.
neodos
Readers Club

Artisan Miner

Halo Wars Episode III Released!!

Post by neodos »

Hello,

This is a machinima created with the game Halo 2, using mods made by KiMiK, filmed and directed + montage and post effects by B-wort from France.

The episode 1 and 2 are both about 30minutes of movie, but the episode 1 is not really interesting at all so I have decided to translate the 3rd episode, for the moment, I will see if you enjoy this episode, I will translate the episode 2.

The episode 3 took us 2 months to be made, because of the mods where really hard to make, last summer there wasn't the halo 2 modding tools we have now and because of the number of actors, for the birdge scene 14 actors ^^ and the first time we filmed they were so exited playing the mombasa bridge on multiplayer with pelicans for the first time, that we didn't get anything in 6 hours >_>

The Episode III is about 1 hour of movie, a lot of action and visuals effects and of course a story ^^

By the way, this machinima was started more than 1 year ago; the 3rd episode was finished last summer so the name halowars and content of this machinima was not inspired by the games halowars or halo 3