Bloodgulch AI Training for halo CE

To upload Halo Movies, either Halo PC or Halo Xbox. Movies must be compressed with winrar or zip. Maximum 5MB/minute of video.
RP-Eagle

Bloodgulch AI Training for halo CE

Post by RP-Eagle »

It has taken over 3 weeks of tweeking and testing in Guerilla and Sapien, but I am finally almost done with my AI map. The map is made for training and practice in ctf games. It is amazing in how simular it is to multipayer games. Friendly AI's will get in your hog or tank and gun properly. You can even switch teams and won't be killed by the AI's on that side. It has taken a long time, but I finally have all the AI's tweaked to near perfection so they provide quite a challenge, but not insanely hard. I am afraid that no one will Now for the limitations of AI: 1) They don't sync online. This is by no means intended for online play. Only the host will be able to see what the AI's are really doing. 2) The AI's don't drive vehicles except for the ghost. I know how to get them to drive and make them acually drive good, but when I made them spawn with the warthog, their allies started attacking them. 3) The AI's don't melee or throw grenades. I have no idea why, but I think it is something like the animation isn't regestered to the AI. If you know how to solve this problem, any help would be great.

Here's the link:
http://files.filefront.com/Bloodgulch_A ... einfo.html

Please tell me what you think.
[IA]Paul

Enthraller

Post by [IA]Paul »

Not bad, but it's CE (I are have a teh mac).
Proclaimer001 wrote:It's going to take more than one drunk prostitiute to bring down ShamWoW Guy!
This thread is why 14-year-olds are looked down on on the internet.
wanksta
Readers Club

Wordewatician 500

Location: Owning Freedom451 Constantly over LAN. Kills:999999999 Owns:943234 Pwns:749455 Killtaculars:5667

Post by wanksta »

poor mac...

ill check this out even though its in boregulch.. i mean bloodgulch :roll: