The Dualtage-Trailer

To upload Halo Movies, either Halo PC or Halo Xbox. Movies must be compressed with winrar or zip. Maximum 5MB/minute of video.
LostWithin

The Dualtage-Trailer

Post by LostWithin »

Here it is, all footage by LostWithin(Me) and Moviemadman. Editing by me. Expect it soon enough and expect amazing. :)

http://foxhalo.com/HostedVids/TrailerHD.wmv
Click my sig and register or get in my belly!
New clan and new leadership.
StalkingGrunt911

Recreator Connoisseur Acolyte Coroner
Sigma Pyre

Post by StalkingGrunt911 »

Very short trailer, you should add more stuff to it. Usually trailers are at least 3 to 5 minutes long. Not really anything special, I don't like the music that went with it, and try finding a way to compress the video's size. It took a while to play the video.
LostWithin

Post by LostWithin »

Dude, its hi def...Most trailers are actually 1-2 mins long and not over 50 mb. That was in the right range for it all. Its size was only 9mb, what do you have...DSL? It loads instantly for my FIOS. :wink:
Click my sig and register or get in my belly!
New clan and new leadership.
StalkingGrunt911

Recreator Connoisseur Acolyte Coroner
Sigma Pyre

Post by StalkingGrunt911 »

Yeah I noticed that quality was good and forgot to mention that. I wish I had DSL I got Dial up right now... =(. After trying to watch it again it instantly loaded. I don't know about that trailer length, I'm just use to H3F having longer trailers. I would like to see the results, the editing it good.