Halo CE TO HALO PC

Discuss general issues about modding HaloPC. Post ideas for mods here.
tekhead

Halo CE TO HALO PC

Post by tekhead »

Has anybody made a Halo CE TO HALO PC conversion of Coagulation yet? If so Where can I get it?
WaeV

Advisor

Re: Halo CE TO HALO PC

Post by WaeV »

if you have the CE map you can convert it yourself, just don't release it.
tekhead

Post by tekhead »

WaeV wrote:if you have the CE map you can convert it yourself, just don't release it.
#1. What would be the point of converting a CE map to Halo 1 if you did NOT release it. I would want my users to use it roflmao
#2 I already tried it already with Harbinger and I got and exception error.

Thats why im looking for a link for Halo 1 version for this map
WaeV

Advisor

Post by WaeV »

Which users are you talking about? the point would be so that you could use it. I don't mean that you shouldn't share it with your friends, I mean don't post it under your name unless you have permission.
tekhead

Post by tekhead »

WaeV wrote:Which users are you talking about? the point would be so that you could use it. I don't mean that you shouldn't share it with your friends, I mean don't post it under your name unless you have permission.

WELL DUH!!!!! ROFLMFAO!!!! :roll: :roll:
WaeV

Advisor

Post by WaeV »

You'd be surprised.
MoDFox

Post by MoDFox »

tekhead wrote:WELL DUH!!!!! ROFLMFAO!!!! :roll: :roll:
Just so you know, you're coming off as a bit of an ass.
Also, try to find a non-protected version.
tekhead

Post by tekhead »

MoDFox wrote:
tekhead wrote:WELL DUH!!!!! ROFLMFAO!!!! :roll: :roll:
Just so you know, you're coming off as a bit of an ass.
Also, try to find a non-protected version.
Thanks!!! Not everybody is as stupid as you may think so get over it!!
xbox

Blacksmith

Post by xbox »

Acting like the will get you no where.
Do some research and do it yourself.
DeadHamster

Snitch! Advisor Articulatist 500

Post by DeadHamster »

I could probably explain to you how to do this, but since you're acting like a dick and showing no care for people trying to help you, I think I'll pass. Maybe from now on, you should act a bit more kindly to people who you're expecting to help you with something that you're not capable of doing.

Have fun!
tekhead

Post by tekhead »

DeadHamster wrote:I could probably explain to you how to do this, but since you're acting like a dick and showing no care for people trying to help you, I think I'll pass. Maybe from now on, you should act a bit more kindly to people who you're expecting to help you with something that you're not capable of doing.

Have fun!
"but since you're acting like a dick and showing no care for people trying to help you" what an ass.... you have not helped with this post at all moron!!! Get rid of your Holyer than thou attidtued!!! Ok??? Eather help or STFU!! Asshole!!! heheeh what a moron!!
xbox

Blacksmith

Post by xbox »

No one will help you if you continue to act like this.
tekhead

Post by tekhead »

xbox wrote:No one will help you if you continue to act like this.
At this point in time I really dont really care. Its obvious to me that some people like to create hate and discontent towards people. I was just stating the obvious and its clear to me you cannot handle the obvious. Get over whiner!! .... I have already have....ROFLMFAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

End Of Discussion!!
Corvette19

Snitch!

Post by Corvette19 »

You brought it upon yourself, tekhead.
Xfire = corvette19
WaeV wrote:Mess around with stuff, make exceptions, get messy! Do something we've never seen before.
RaVNzCRoFT

Grunge Pyre

Post by RaVNzCRoFT »

Everyone stop arguing. A warning has already been issued, and I don't want to send out another.
DeadHamster

Snitch! Advisor Articulatist 500

Post by DeadHamster »

I apologize in advance for this post, Moderators feel free to ban me as I did show disregard entirely for a Staff's post. I won't hold any grudges nor be upset from being banned, I'm expecting to be.

tekhead, I realize I didn't help. I didn't help you because, based solely on the way you act, I don't like you. And as for the "holier then thou", I've been on these forums for some time. I understand how to act on the forums, I understand how to act for questions. You came into here flaming members and expecting them to help you. That's stupidity. Why would I help you if you're going to act like a douche? And 'eather' help or STFU? Ok, I'll take the latter.

And the only person here who wants to create "hate" or "discontent" is you, you're giving people trying to help you attitudes and flaming them.

Hopefully sometime soon you'll grow up and mature a bit. Come back when your balls drop and you learn how to speak like a normal educated person, and maybe you'll get some help instead of just looking like a total douche-cake and making a lot of enemies.

Or better yet, don't come back. That sounds better.
tekhead

Post by tekhead »

DeadHamster wrote:I apologize in advance for this post, Moderators feel free to ban me as I did show disregard entirely for a Staff's post. I won't hold any grudges nor be upset from being banned, I'm expecting to be.

tekhead, I realize I didn't help. I didn't help you because, based solely on the way you act, I don't like you. And as for the "holier then thou", I've been on these forums for some time. I understand how to act on the forums, I understand how to act for questions. You came into here flaming members and expecting them to help you. That's stupidity. Why would I help you if you're going to act like a douche? And 'eather' help or STFU? Ok, I'll take the latter.

And the only person here who wants to create "hate" or "discontent" is you, you're giving people trying to help you attitudes and flaming them.

Hopefully sometime soon you'll grow up and mature a bit. Come back when your balls drop and you learn how to speak like a normal educated person, and maybe you'll get some help instead of just looking like a total douche-cake and making a lot of enemies.

Or better yet, don't come back. That sounds better.
What part of "End OF DISSCISSION" did you not understand? roflmfao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
warlord

Post by warlord »

Someone lock this thread.
The original author of this thread is obviously either too immature to take things seriously or their whole point of existance here is to cause issues.
Tekhead: Look up Harbinger made by altimit, follow the tutorial if you have any issues PM me and i will help to the best of my ability but only on one condiction:
Read through the web forum rules the same rules you agreed to abide by, only that way will you progress further, i would know.
SHOUTrvb wrote:I'm in love with Tural, but I keep having all these negative discussions with him.
A tribute to Veegie by Atty