No words....Big Problem

General discussion about Halo for the Xbox and PC.
NinjaModder

No words....Big Problem

Post by NinjaModder »

i dont know where to go....websites hate me. bungie is all fuzzed up. gearbox doesnt allow my email adress....and im in the middle of a halo PC/CE mod. when im in game in halo for PC. I cant see what other people are saying. nor wen i hit the type button i cant see wat im typing. i have no clue wat is happening. help would be nice
Halo 3 mod project creator/develepor
FleetAdmiralBacon

Critic Pyre Articulatist 500

Post by FleetAdmiralBacon »

You need to run one of the programs that comes with halo, I'll see if I can remember which one... Um, yeah, google it, but it's a problem that can easily be fixed. Sorry I couldn't be of any help. :x
Everything you'll ever need to know about me.
Need help with Linux, C#, C, Python, Java, PHP, Javascript, CSS, or VB? I'm available from 3:00PM-8:00PM EST on weekdays.
Damorian

Wordewatician 50

Post by Damorian »

That happened to me. I forget how to fix it, but I remember it has something to do with fonts.
NinjaModder

Post by NinjaModder »

ya its fixed i just ran a .dll in the run thing and it fixed it all up. M$ helped me out after i called them =P
Halo 3 mod project creator/develepor
0m3g4Muff1n987

Articulatist 500

Post by 0m3g4Muff1n987 »

That sort of happened to me. When I was setting my controls and stuff when I'd just installed halo, I set the resolution from 800x600 to 1280x760 or whatever it was (it was my max resolution) of course I kept it cause it made everything look a lot better in halo. But I noticed when I started typing, the little gray box at the bottom appeared but it didn't say what I was typing. Actually I need help with this too, anyone know what to do?
Click to join the best GPT site ever-I recently got a check for $30 in the mail, I've got one for $100 coming, and I only have two inactive referrals. Sign up and I'll send you a helpful email ASAP.