SDK!!!!

General discussion about Halo for the Xbox and PC.
{G}H0g-Jump4h

Wordewatician 500

SDK!!!!

Post by {G}H0g-Jump4h »

when the heck is SDK comming out?!?!?! i am sooo tired of waiting!!!
Now im back.
Hivemind

Wordewatician 500

Post by Hivemind »

yup, u guessed it.. NEVER

they rushed halo after the betas came out, then they take forever on the sdk.. wtf!?
If your significance is that but significant then is there another with significance?
Allister

Golden Age Revivalist

Post by Allister »

What's SDK?
I don't understand your idea of humor... But it sickens me <_<
BlacGrunt55

Wordewatician 250

Post by BlacGrunt55 »

ok sum people will call Allister a moron, but ill tell him. The SDK is short for software development kit and is the official tool for modding halo, err... will be. And people shouldnt be so pessimistict about the sdk, cuz u should be happy they're givin u one, cuz it would be really hard 2 mod a game that wasnt built 4 it thank u im done flamin.
O.o
o.O
O.O
o.o
:D
HAL9000

Post by HAL9000 »

well actually gearbox meant for halo to be modded it very true ive seen them say it befor so uh yea it was meant to be modded just a simple correction
Hivemind

Wordewatician 500

Post by Hivemind »

no, actually gearbox didnt mean for halo to be modded that just came in the news recently (on main page here) they said it was taking a long time cause halo wasnt designed for it... get ur facts straight
If your significance is that but significant then is there another with significance?
DankButter

Post by DankButter »

Hivemind wrote:no, actually gearbox didnt mean for halo to be modded that just came in the news recently (on main page here) they said it was taking a long time cause halo wasnt designed for it... get ur facts straight
sorry, wrong. i heard, weeks before halo was out, that its was supposed to be easily editable. thats one of the main reasons i got it. (i got that info from the site admin at the offical halo fourms)
stunna

Post by stunna »

i heard it was suposed to be modable too but maybe things changed when it was rushed.
die slow.
HAL9000

Post by HAL9000 »

thats why its so easy to do stuff like hex edit other games arent as easy they gave us somtin for a while to keep us entartaned until the SDK comes out please god let it be soon lol