release date for halo 2 is.....

General discussion about Halo for the Xbox and PC.
Gest

release date for halo 2 is.....

Post by Gest »

bungie realy wants it to come out Nov 12, because thats when peole start shoping for the holidays. right now there bigest problem is puting the graphics and AI togeather. i was told that there are 23 levels in the campain. and there on 18 right now. to let you guys know the size of the maps, there alittle bigger then the aotcr. (the hole thing put togeather) also, there is no more loading things in halo, just one big old happy map. this way if there is one grunt left, he will run back in the map and ask for help. I have a friend who works at bungie
halomaker

are

Post by halomaker »

Are you like a total Tard, I mean for real wake up and smell the coffee. Puting a level all in one If they were that big *witch they will proble be *--not like we dint know that already-- it would be to much for the ram and the xbox would fuck up..(frezz) your a tard you really are. try loading two loading zonez in xbox and the same time ... see what happinz and befor you go around thinking your all that with this bs check out some ove your bs to see if it possiable :!: :!:
Nov 12 haha most like be the verry big xbox date ove nov 15 witch iz the date ove xbox,halo,xblive and a few other thingz. So why dont you pack your bs and stop lieing to all pepz, if anything i would know im part ove Project X , if you dont know what that iz go look it up.

ALL GOOD THINGZ COME OUT ove NOV 15 Then so will halo 2
it took them 3 year'z to make this thing and only 23 levlz come on... bs
no loading zonez... bs
you know somone from bugie .. bs

look up info befor your go around saying shit
.. who the hell do u know from bungie... prove it :!:

Just like the winch *no idea how to spell it* on the Warthogz gona work on halo2, itz proble not gona but itz a good idea.

now go burn..... for your a lieing piece of sh*t :twisted:
Gest

Post by Gest »

f@#k off you cok sucking bit#h. you cant even flame right. and besides, why do you think there having such a hard time right now??? and if you read the one artical about AI, they said they where not going to have loading things anymore, so grunts or other covies could go around and call for more renforcements. lol what a loser.

you just love curling your tung around your dad's small cok and slurping and gulping... he dady where's the cream filling
Gest

Post by Gest »

bs ohhhhhhhhh, that is harsh flaming lol

SOMETHING YOU WOULD SAY*
HEY DAD, WHERE'S THE CREAM FILLING
halomaker

Post by halomaker »

lol loser dona know my dad :lol:
halomaker

Post by halomaker »

and dude i wasint flaming you i waz saying what a loser you are for saying you got halo 2 picz and being a lier about knowing somin from bungie.. and goin so low to talk about cockz... i mean you have them on your mind and all but come on save it for your bf :twisted:

COME ON FUCKER LETZ SEE THOSE GREAT HALO 2 PICZ
EqUiNoX

Post by EqUiNoX »

I think gest is the right one here. It makes sence why bungie is having such a hard time. especially if they are making one big map. First of al that would make the game a lot harder if u left one grunt behind and it could go for reenforcements. But then again, if they fuc* up the map then they will have to go back and fix it....which it probably why it has taken a really LONG time to make... 8)