Anybody got a savegame on a certain point for me?

General discussion about Halo for the Xbox and PC.
Postie

Anybody got a savegame on a certain point for me?

Post by Postie »

Hi there i'm your newest member on this forum atm :-)
I didnt really know where this post would fit so i just putted it here, seemed the most logical thing for me to put it.

Ok to the point., my sound at halo was pretty fucked. I more or less fixed it. I had a problem that in cut scenes guys would say a line and than halfway the sound would drop...really nice conversations with only half sentences! :evil:

But Now i mised a cutscene (or even worse 2!) because of this.
I would like to ask if anybody has a savegame of the point where you reach the control facility for halo (its pretty much in the beginning) You put that girl/ai in and than she explains what halo is..yeah i missed that part and the cut scene for the mission after it.

Anybody has a savegame near here? would be nice or do you know how i can view cut scenes that already have passed? (maybe something with console or something??)
Well thanks for the trouble to read this hope somebody of you got an answer! :D
TBCx

Post by TBCx »

goto www.gamecopyworld.com and download the save game from there what it dose is it lets you play any level.
Postie

Post by Postie »

Ok thanks i downloaded it, and it says that i should have all levels....but how do i activate a level?
HAL9000

Post by HAL9000 »

how do u put in a saved game??? :shock:
Hivemind

Wordewatician 500

Post by Hivemind »

browse around in folders till u find other files that are the same... SEARCH URSELF
HAL9000

Post by HAL9000 »

omg ive searched around for a long time i havent found anything just tell me please :evil:
Hivemind

Wordewatician 500

Post by Hivemind »

alrite, xbox or pc?

if for xbox its on the X or Y or Z drive.. under one of the folders, and evetually called saved games (as the folder)

if halo pc i think its in watson or sumthing.. i might be wrong, it could be in main folder
HAL9000

Post by HAL9000 »

i have pc im agonna download the file and see if it matches anything is the file for pc or xbox? 8)