Big Jump

General discussion about Halo for the Xbox and PC.
[MC] Wolfenstein

Big Jump

Post by [MC] Wolfenstein »

Believe it or not, this was an accident. I was doing warthog jumps on Silent Cartographer and I meant to throw it right in the middle of these two warthogs, but I missed. I wanted to hit myself until I saw what came of it. Check it out! :D

http://wolf.qcdr.com/other/hyperJump.avi
Slash0x

Re: Big Jump

Post by Slash0x »

[MC] Wolfenstein wrote:Believe it or not, this was an accident. I was doing warthog jumps on Silent Cartographer and I meant to throw it right in the middle of these two warthogs, but I missed. I wanted to hit myself until I saw what came of it. Check it out! :D

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...slow. Lmao.... I'll edit this message whenever it gets done. :P :lol:
Okay, it's funny. :P But what is up with the other guy near the hogs? I see that on the motion detector. ;)
Last edited by Slash0x on Mon Oct 27, 2003 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[MC] Wolfenstein

Sry, its a slow server right now and it's a big file for an 11 second movie. I wanted to get it out as soon as possible and because I used fraps to record it, the original file was uncompressed (122 megs)
[MC] Wolfenstein

Actually, thats the warthog that didnt quite make it. I have the PC version, and for some reason whenever something has just blown up it shows up on radar. Dont ask me why. Need proof? its like 2c asig as me, gets bigger over time, and u can see the other warthog for a split second at the corner of the detector.
Slash0x

Post by Slash0x »

Then what was the secondary explosion? :P :P
[MC] Wolfenstein

Its called "the chain reaction effect." u kill a bunch of marines and they drop grenades. the first explosion was the grenade i threw, the second was all the chain reactions of them blowing up.
cheztir

Post by cheztir »

Slash0x wrote:
[MC] Wolfenstein wrote:Believe it or not, this was an accident. I was doing warthog jumps on Silent Cartographer and I meant to throw it right in the middle of these two warthogs, but I missed. I wanted to hit myself until I saw what came of it. Check it out! :D

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...slow. Lmao.... I'll edit this message whenever it gets done. :P :lol:
Okay, it's funny. :P But what is up with the other guy near the hogs? I see that on the motion detector. ;)
The radar shows vehicles as your allie when you mess with it, non the less if it's xbox, pc or mac
It's infinite!, until you run out.
Bubbasparxxxv69

Post by Bubbasparxxxv69 »

right now i am currently waiting for the download to finsih, i was just wondering why the server ur hosting it at is so slow (its goin at.....30.5kps and im on a T1 server at school)
[MC] Wolfenstein

from what i understand, the server is going through matinence, but i dont know why its going THAT slow
raz0r

Post by raz0r »

y doesnt halomods just host it....
cr3am

Post by cr3am »

How big is the damn file? Using .wmv format you can make it under .5 megs with perfect quality.
Bubbasparxxxv69

Post by Bubbasparxxxv69 »

lol when i made my first movie the file looked like crap (made it in widows movie maker) maby i encoded it wrong or sometin
Minaru

Post by Minaru »

I missed seeing the movie :( file not found!
j4s[p]

Post by j4s[p] »

cheztir wrote:The radar shows vehicles as your allie when you mess with it, non the less if it's xbox, pc or mac
The radar is a motion tracker. If the warthog moves its going to come up on the radar. Obviously its not a enemy nor an ally. So they just left it yellow.
Demonic Spartan

Post by Demonic Spartan »

[quote="Minaru"]I missed seeing the movie :( file not found![/quote] I had the same problem... says the file was not found and that I should try the homepage to get to the movie. Is there a movies section somewhere on the website? :?: :twisted:
Demonic Spartan

Post by Demonic Spartan »

MAKE IT WORK ALREADY!!!! :cry: :P