WHAT THE HELL!?

General discussion about Halo for the Xbox and PC.
FUZZ

WHAT THE HELL!?

Post by FUZZ »

I was sitting here playing with mods on the silent cartographer when i decided to change the rocket launcher force to 600. i shot at the ground and was immediatly shot to the end of the sea. this is where it gets wierd...
i noticed what looked like the shadow of a grunt, and thought it must of blown to the end of the sea with me it looked dead so i shot it with a pistol and to my suprise it shouted "try pointing that thing somewhere else!" it was a marine voice! suddenly for a brief moment a marine foot came out of the things head. i shot it again and nothin happened. THIS ISNT B.S I INCLOSED A PICTURE TO PROVE IT! im sorry i've been sitting here for hours i have the pic. someone please tell me how to put it on cause im a idiot
WaLKa

Post by WaLKa »

upload your pic to www.halomods.com
FUZZ

Post by FUZZ »

Hey im really sorry im about to ask this but i looked all around and couldnt figure out how to upload the pic. could you tell me please :(
SirLuke

Location: On his ass. No, I mean all the time. Whether it's computer, TV, whatever, on his ass.

Post by SirLuke »

Go to ftp://www.halomods.com , type in for the username and password "upload", and put the pic in. Come back and post on the forum with ftp://www.halomods.com/<picture name with the file extension> inbetween.
Signature exceeded 3 lines of text.
Gest

Post by Gest »

the same thing hapened to me one time to. no one bleived me though. but i gess i wasnt dreaming
EqUiNoX

Post by EqUiNoX »

lol, thata in ur movie right....love it.... :)
Spartan III

Wordewatician 500

Post by Spartan III »

Well, you gotta remember guys, that The Silent Cartographer was a test level, there could've been bugs an' all. Other than that, i'm clueless!!
Beastman

Articulatist 500

Post by Beastman »

i doubt fuzz cares much anymore this thread is like 2 months old