Halo 1 modded maps night?

Post here about Halo modding and related editing. For help go to the Help Desk forum above.
Cynder207

Halo 1 modded maps night?

Post by Cynder207 »

I was just wondering if any one would be interested in playing some halo on either xbc or xlink what ever is more preferred. I will be able to play all day today as a single but later on tonight (around 8pm ET) i can get a couple more people for a larger game. I have all of the major map packs that have been released and is willing to try other maps if you can give a download link.

I am hoping we can get a few people to have a decent sized game going on or even multiple games. My internet connection is alright but maybe there are other people out there that have a better one that would be willing to host a few matches. I'm not the best of players so if you aren't that good dont worry im sure we can find a way to get even teams.

Post a time if you are willing to play or if you cant play tonight maybe another time is fine. Its just hard to find people to play modded halo maps when you only own one modded xbox.
kibito87

Stylist Connoisseur Advisor Bloodhound
Droplet Articulatist 500

Post by kibito87 »

So I can play maybe somewhere around 1am EST time...maybe 1:30. The ladies need me 8)

I do need a group to play test a new map...so it might actually work if people are around at that time.
Cynder207

Post by Cynder207 »

that will work i would like to test some new maps! Do you play on XBC or on xLink? I also forgot to mention that my name for XBC and Xlink is cynder123.