3shot hack

Post here about Halo modding and related editing. For help go to the Help Desk forum above.
helpless

3shot hack

Post by helpless »

i recently played with my friend on XBC, on my friends host...
so these guys with obvious fake names come in and play us and destroy us, after the game, and all the trash talking, they leave and my friend was like "d0nt worry man, they were using a three shot hack",so i ask him what a three shot hack was and he told me that it was 3 shots with the pistol on anywhere on the body will kill a guy, much like 3 shots to the head of the person in a regular game.

My question to you is that is this possible?, and if so how could they use it on xbc,without other mods.?
ill nino

Post by ill nino »

thats not possible you would get a outa sync error if they had mods in thiers but not yours
i softmod xboxs in houston ( or areas around it ) i also put halo mods on there :) give me a m if your intrested
shadowbreaker513

Post by shadowbreaker513 »

it's not a hack. u can do that anyway
helpless

Post by helpless »

how?
maca_§

Grunge

Post by maca_§ »

helpless wrote:
how?
aim :D
TigerHawk

Post by TigerHawk »

:D Point and Shoot
maca_§

Grunge

Post by maca_§ »

TigerHawk wrote::D Point and Shoot
exactly
aim a bit higher than you normally would and keep tapping shoot
holding it down makes it less accurate
helpless

Post by helpless »

nice,...
however however i highly doubt the non-existance of the 3shot hack.. imean i hve herd so many people talking about it on xbc. and after playing those guys... i guess you could say im a beleaver
maca_§

Grunge

Post by maca_§ »

but there aint
helpless

Post by helpless »

and note that im asking this as a fellow modder
NOT a cheater.
Streaker

Post by Streaker »

I have to agree with Helpless. Peoples first response is alway skills not cheating, but we have already determined that people cheat on xbc. So if this is possible then people are definitely using it. I do pretty well on XBC, but every so often I get the feeling that someone is autoaiming on me. When you are across the level at the maximum distance that the gun will reach and you can't even hit them, but you get three shotted. I just don't believe there is any amont of skill that can make up for the built in inacuracy of the gun.

Also Helpless is not asking for the download or how to do it. He just wants to know if its possible so we can get it out in the open.
d3m0nm00n

Post by d3m0nm00n »

The notorious 3 shot hack was made up by a bunch of newbies who wern't very good at halo and thought they were. They obviously needed an excuse to why they were losing. Three shots to someones head kills them while it takes five shots to the body. There is no hack to kill in three shots anywheres in the body that works on XBC. To kill in three shots you just have to be skilled at halo and aim at the head. Don't believe anyone that tells you otherwise.
Streaker

Post by Streaker »

WE ALL KNOW 3 SHOTS TO THE HEAD KILLS!!!

Just because you don't know if there is such a hack doesn't mean it does not exist, have an open mind.
helpless

Post by helpless »

what about auto-aim,....
maca_§

Grunge

Post by maca_§ »

auto-aim dosnt help out with head shots
if you think people are good at head shots why dont you go to the movie forum and watch WaLKa's pwnage movie
there isnt a 3shot hack and if there is...PROVE IT!
helpless

Post by helpless »

im not a noob.... i hate when i post and people think that, i know for a fact there is an auto-aim hack, and if you want to play me hit me up on aim at [-HeLpLesS-]
helpless

Post by helpless »

so dose any1 know of this autoaim?
maca_§

Grunge

Post by maca_§ »

helpless wrote:im not a noob.... i hate when i post and people think that, i know for a fact there is an auto-aim hack, and if you want to play me hit me up on aim at [-HeLpLesS-]
I KNOW YOUR NUT A BLOODY NOOB
i never said you were!
besides i cant play halo over the net
helpless

Post by helpless »

auto-aim dosnt help out with head shots
but is there an auto-aim?
Pwn4g3

Wordewatician 500

Post by Pwn4g3 »

If there was, it would be pretty useless, 8 times out of 10 it wouldnt hit, due to the delay/movement your making