3shot hack

Post here about Halo modding and related editing. For help go to the Help Desk forum above.
now187

bullshit

Post by now187 »

thats bulshit just point it on the haed en shoot 3 in the haed en your dead
:twisted:
Streaker

Post by Streaker »

Hey stupid thats been said several time already. WE ALL KNOW 3 SHOTS IN THE HEAD KILLS This thread is about possible new cheats on XBC. And since we already know that people cheat on XBC, its not dificult for an open minded person to realize there maybe more to cheating than just glasshouse.
Spartan III

Wordewatician 500

Post by Spartan III »

This post is about as pathetic as hackhalo, and that's saying something. :-/
maca_§

Grunge

Post by maca_§ »

Spartan III wrote:This post is about as pathetic as hackhalo, and that's saying something. :-/
lol hackhalo aint that bad.
helpless

Post by helpless »

hacking halo is the same as modding halo :roll:
Jubb

Post by Jubb »

Thanks helpless...I...didn't know that.
helpless

Post by helpless »

no1 is talking to you :|
helpless

Re: auto aim

Post by helpless »

jackdaripper wrote:helpless there is no auto aim hack(that I know of anyway), but I think what you talking about is an older hack that people do use on XBC that makes the hit box(or collision model)on your head bigger and does not cause a sync error, they use that one with the active camoflage hack that turns you bright yellow when you grab it.......I KNOW THEY USE THIS AND OTHERS FOR A FACT SO TO EVERYBODY THAT SAYS THEY DON'T YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TALKING ABOUT. I don't use them myself because I don't need to(I have friends that use them all the time) but I needed to know so I found them. I have a few of them so if you want them let me know
anyone else have them?
jackdaripper

Post by jackdaripper »

If anyone wants to get the shit beat out them I'll be on XBC tonight from 10 pm till very late so look for "WeaponX" from Michigan we'll have four people so bring what ever number of people. See Ya :D
dom

Post by dom »

Great and by getting the shit beat out of yeah means you won because of lagg. Ok you know, its really hard to win when you are hosting and the other is lagging like a mother fucker. 3rd party online programs can never eliminate lagg. Theres even some on XBL. The only to beat the shit out of someone fairly is to play box to box. Lets face it, lagg always plays a factor in online games. :cry:
jake07777

Wordewatician 250

Post by jake07777 »

there is no 3 shot hack and anyone who believes there is is a f**king noob who can't aim for s**t and is just using this "hack" as a way of going around the fact that they just F**KING SUCK.
TigerHawk

Post by TigerHawk »

1. There IS a auto-aim hack. So don't gang up on helpless.
2. 99.9999999% chance that there is no 3 shot hack... I won't say there isn't because I haven't seen everything there is to see.
3. Its obvious Evil Cortana is not a girl, just a gender confused 90 year old man looking for some easy prey (schoolboys on the internet)

Estimated time for Evil Cortana to be warned/banned: 4 more posts in this thread by him
Estimated time for this thread to be locked: 15 cuss words

Cast your estimates/bets
Evil Cortana

Post by Evil Cortana »

Well, I'm fed up with all of you, so I'm leaving. You guys have been nothing but trouble and a pain in the ass to me ever since i arrived here. I can tell when I'm nolonger wanted. I just hope that you figure out your sad little life, before someone ends it. You little kids need to learn when to shut your mouths and not be so damn selfish. Grow up and get your heads out of magic ass land and look around. You wouldn't be alive if it wasnt for others. I'm glad to see that Halomods has been overrun my noobs and jackasses. Why do you continue to fight eachother? It just goes to show how immature you are. And with that, bye you damn apes.
helpless

Post by helpless »

:|
jake07777

Wordewatician 250

Post by jake07777 »

This forum still isnt locked, holly crap. Well, sorry helpless, changing the tracers to 100 hasnt done anything for autoaim, so the people who posted earlier in this thread about there being an autoaim section in HMT must be lying, unless u can tell me where this supposed auto AIM section is in the weapons tag for HMT. Im waiting :roll:
PS: sorry about my post earlier helpless, I didnt know u back then. Ur pretty cool. TTYL
d3m0nm00n

Post by d3m0nm00n »

Hacking halo will only make you worse, and you can only hack halo online which means nothing if you win or lose, you can't hack at any tournaments, so why bother?