Tank turrets on bases (not a mod yet, just an idea)

Post here about Halo modding and related editing. For help go to the Help Desk forum above.
DioxideC

Wordewatician 100

Tank turrets on bases (not a mod yet, just an idea)

Post by DioxideC »

whoa...im pimpin' out ideas today. first inferno grenades and now this.

has anyone tried to make a tank turret on a base? i know warthog turrets are possible and rocket puma turrets ate too, bit a tank turret would be really cool! if anyone can help, please PM me or reply in this thread.
maca_§

Grunge

Post by maca_§ »

ha thats weird i was just thinking about this last night :?
but you probably cannot do it because the tank turret isnt a vehicle
DioxideC

Wordewatician 100

Post by DioxideC »

then how does the hog turret get up there. is it a seperate vehicke?
Master_Makayo

Post by Master_Makayo »

i could do that on pc probably... it just requires model editing, so the skin goes away.
My new sig, made by me^_^
"Maybe your PC doesn't like you"
dom

Post by dom »

Well you could take a regular turret and have it shoot tank rounds. I don't think you could actually take the turret straight from the tank. Good luck though. :D
DioxideC

Wordewatician 100

Post by DioxideC »

oh well, sounded like a good isea at the time. i mean ya no those old WWII battleships with the HUGE turrets on them? they look kinda like tank turrets and i thought that would be cool. I'm not a seasoned modder myself so if anyone wants to do it, feel free to do so. and look in my sig, i need some serious help.
BlahBlahBlah

Post by BlahBlahBlah »

you guys are so retarded. I've already seen it on my friends xbox. I dont have the ppf for it personally, but if i remember, i'll get it from him and post it. Honestly, if you look hard enough then you can find any hex mod you can imagine, you just have to take some initiative rather then post a message and wait for it to be handed 2 u on a silver platter...
DioxideC

Wordewatician 100

Post by DioxideC »

blahblahblah... thats all you say to people. you dont help anyone. you just flame noobs and try to impress us all about your boyfriends PPF collection. give it a rest and be a helpful part of the halo modding community.
halohacker2003

Post by halohacker2003 »

i could probably do it but my milkshape trail ran out and i dont feel like buying it right now
LT. Smash

Post by LT. Smash »

i had this idea but...look at the pic for the rest: http://members.cox.net/rdeveer/pics/tank.JPG
BlahBlahBlah

Post by BlahBlahBlah »

dioxideC wrote:you get a MODchip from http://www.xbox-scene.com

what a pointless waste of human life. You shouldnt be on a halo MODDING site if you cant even MOD.
Hmm, and you say I flame n00bs? honestly, all i did was tell u 2 look rather then sit on your lazy ass and wait 4 it 2 come 2 u... ur the flamer, and i mean that in more then 1 context, asswipe
FlakLikaDuk

Post by FlakLikaDuk »

hey you replace the rest of the tank with a clear texture and then edit the collision model
"I only drink the blood of my enemies, and ocassionally a strawberry Yoohoo." --Sarge RvB
Demonic and me made this blooper video check it out!
BibleBurningFetusEater

Post by BibleBurningFetusEater »

over at xboxscene MXB maniac realeased a sidewinder mod with just the upper halfs of tanks as turrets on the base and by the OS.

blahblahblah wow what a dick ,called people retarded because they asked about something you claim to have seen long ago?
very professional :idea:
DioxideC

Wordewatician 100

Post by DioxideC »

BlahBlahBlah wrote:
dioxideC wrote:you get a MODchip from http://www.xbox-scene.com

what a pointless waste of human life. You shouldnt be on a halo MODDING site if you cant even MOD.
Hmm, and you say I flame n00bs? honestly, all i did was tell u 2 look rather then sit on your lazy ass and wait 4 it 2 come 2 u... ur the flamer, and i mean that in more then 1 context, asswipe
but i MEANT that post! you just made your one to make us all look stupid because your boyfriend HAS that mod. and i bet YOU did'nt make it. and you took that quote from an OLD post from when I was a noob too.
TigerHawk

Post by TigerHawk »

Rude Boi already did this, but its not on the base... look at his DW (drug wars) mod
PRiMoiCoN

Post by PRiMoiCoN »

hehehehe ....guys why dont you look at the first post in this second picture http://files.halomods.com/viewtopic.php ... et+turrets