Banshee Model

Post here about Halo modding and related editing. For help go to the Help Desk forum above.
Hivemind

Wordewatician 500

Post by Hivemind »

want the statement ive given to those who have pm'd me? or should i just wait for u all to pm me? since ur all mostly acting like small children i will wait, if u want more u can contact me personally, as i do not care what u believe, as i kno what i know, and u know what u believe
If your significance is that but significant then is there another with significance?
Spartan III

Wordewatician 500

Post by Spartan III »

Okay, no offence but i thought there were a lot of Halo smart asses on this site. Who do i find? Someone who claims to have a leaked version of Halo 2.........hahahaha. Yeah right. Go on then, prove it, upload it onto some large server....heheheheh....dumbass!
Hivemind

Wordewatician 500

Post by Hivemind »

i said i had a leaked halo 2 from e3, and im not going to give it to u, u dumbass, now why dont u go fuck ur sister and then run along to ur mom that way i dont have to talk u, u stupid noob anymore..
If your significance is that but significant then is there another with significance?
HAL9000

Post by HAL9000 »

yo guys stop flaming him i personally belive him that he has it because people leak stuff all the time im not shure but this is what i think so guys just leave him alone
Liamb2003

Post by Liamb2003 »

I have seen the halo2 e3 demo leak on the message boards and saw a note on there. i opened the note and it sed the e3 halo2 leak wipes yur hdd when you run it. so i decided not to try it and just watched sum trailers and im still waitin 4 the game 2 cum out. :wink:
Last edited by Liamb2003 on Fri Nov 14, 2003 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spartan III

Wordewatician 500

Post by Spartan III »

Hivemind wrote:i said i had a leaked halo 2 from e3, and im not going to give it to u, u dumbass, now why dont u go fuck ur sister and then run along to ur mom that way i dont have to talk u, u stupid noob anymore..
I still cannot believe a 12 year old AOL-er is one of the biggest posters on this forum. What is the world coming to? Seeming as the Halo 2 E3 demo was highly secured, there isn't a chance that was leaked....why not tell me where it can be downloaded then? Although i am using the school server and wouldn't be able to. Hivemind, you are one of the most dumbassed posters i have seen in the history of forums ever.
Hivemind: "yh, mi m3n wll fck me tnite." Heheheheheh.......damn AOL-ers.
Hivemind

Wordewatician 500

Irrelevence

Post by Hivemind »

ok, read my signiture, it applies to you, if u have the patience to understand, next, if u can call me a dumbass then go ahead, but i know you havent read enough of posts to be able to say that becuase if you had you would have noticed that you cannot contact me on instant messanging program, that im not 12, and if you had pm'd me you would kno more stuff

liamb2003 i could have told you how to make sure that it doesnt delete your hdd, it goes through an extrernal port and gives someones dling promission so they delete your hdd, it cant delete it if you disconnect your xbox, and that is the one that works, if u try to play with it connected it will sned xbox ip, and if your xbox is ever on again you wont have a hdd, you should have dl'd it

im not positive that it wont still wont delete your hdd tho, although i talked to stefander and thats what happened to him, his hdd was gone, he was the first one to give me one of the three files.. # 2

and thank you HAL9000, as you realize that i can release it personnaly, but you also know that there is a large % chance that it is out there, and it is, maybe liamb2003 can release where he found it.. but i dont suggest buggin him
-=Nitr0=-

Post by -=Nitr0=- »

Scanning the boards and thought this thread was funny enough to register and laugh at this hivemind lad. Perhaps he isnt 12, im thinkin 13. also why would someone even bother posting that they had some leaked software if they cant even use it. hivemind how do you even know what youve got? and youve never seen that type of rar file before? why would it be rar'd into some massive file with hardcore encryption packed nicely for people to flog? doubt it, im sure ms and bungie have thier shit under control.

when you figure out how to run it mate you might get a nasty surprise. :shock:
dont bother trying to talk more shit to make it seem genuine, it makes things worse.
By the way, what goes through which port to who?
Please elaborate. :D
Liamb2003

Post by Liamb2003 »

yeah, im pretty sure its a fake. bungie would be taking every precaution to make sure no piraters get their hands on a halo2 beta. Im also pretty sure they sed that halo2 was not beta-testing. I also heard that the e3 demo was scripted so no one was playing so it would happen as they wished they would (no enemies meleing them in the back or n e thing). So that would make it impossible to leak it n e way, it would be like watching the trailer lol :D .
Hivemind

Wordewatician 500

Post by Hivemind »

i didnt say thati havent unencrypted it yet, and i realized that it is quite scripted, you have to time things otherwise they woont work, and it is pretty damn hard to kill urself less u use a nade..

and if u read on further they played sum beta back in a hotel room with the bungie crew, and remember, they also played in bungie where people practiced for the e3 show... they passed it to eachother over the internet so different sections of bungie could apply new stuff, remember it only took a couple months to produce this, they didnt have to much time to double and triple check encryption codes... with each copy of halo comes an encryption key, you need to figure out how to use this key to open halo, these are the same type of things used in banks, info is sent with a key, and just needs to be figured out.. its not impossible by any means

and sorry nitro, im not a little kid, and like i stated before that i know what i have because there are no compressed files, everything is composed of cachee like files because they havent optimized, and wont do so untill its nearly finished

and liamb, u said urself u saw it on a board, and yes it will delete your hdd, and yes its scripted, but the fact of the matter is that you can still play it...
Spartan III

Wordewatician 500

Post by Spartan III »

-=Nitr0=- wrote:Scanning the boards and thought this thread was funny enough to register and laugh at this hivemind lad. Perhaps he isnt 12, im thinkin 13. also why would someone even bother posting that they had some leaked software if they cant even use it. hivemind how do you even know what youve got? and youve never seen that type of rar file before? why would it be rar'd into some massive file with hardcore encryption packed nicely for people to flog? doubt it, im sure ms and bungie have thier shit under control.

when you figure out how to run it mate you might get a nasty surprise. :shock:
dont bother trying to talk more shit to make it seem genuine, it makes things worse.
By the way, what goes through which port to who?
Please elaborate. :D
Hey, at least I have someone who types fluent English on my side.
Halo 2 will never be leaked, true.
Hivemind

Wordewatician 500

Spartan III and Nitro; gay lovers

Post by Hivemind »

wow, u take pride in typing eh? thats sad.. maybe u should get a life.. evrywhere i read i heard everyone with a name of "halo, master, chief, spartan, covenant (or anytype of them) or anything that actually has to do with the game is an idiot... so far it seems pretty true, people are so stupid they cannot even think up an original name.. oh, and it also pertains to the little marks onthe outside of nitros name.. he has nothing better to do then to say other lie and rite ='s on his name.. good for you and him.. my guess is that your both 10 or 11.. and i'd like to watch u try and prove yourself other wise, and im sure it would be even funnier watching a 20 year old on this board, someone who doesnt go to collage, flunked out of high school, 90% chance of a hillbilly, and do u even know how sad that is.. or perhaps a 40 year old man who is looking for little boys? a rapest.. i find that there is a large percent chance of u both being one of these as u seem to meet all of the qualifications... good for you