Adding Halo Maps to A Not Modded xBox?

Post here about Halo modding and related editing. For help go to the Help Desk forum above.
Ghost35

Adding Halo Maps to A Not Modded xBox?

Post by Ghost35 »

I'm sure this qustion is a bit redundant, but I'd like to know...

None of my friends who own a xbox have their system modded, I'm the only one. Is it possible to add maps on their systems without modded them? We're planning to link 4 systems together and have most of my friends come over and play a 8vs8 match, and it'll be really cool to play a big SP --> MP conversion linked up.
spartan002

Post by spartan002 »

as of yet there is only one way,
you need to use the 007 gamesave exploit, it doesn't require modding, it doesn't ban you from live, you just start 007 agent underfire, and load the save, then evox runs, and you ftp the map over
Ghost35

Post by Ghost35 »

What are the odds of an error causing permanent damage to the xbox?
halowizard

Post by halowizard »

can u elaborate on how to do this? i m kinda in the same postition.
spartan002

Post by spartan002 »

yes i can, and i can send u any needed save files, just im me on aim, my name is GOLLUMTHESKITZO i will tell you everything you need to know and send you the save file, but you need to have action replay(walmart/toysrus) and 007 agent under fire(non platinumhits)

edit: i'm on aim till like 830 on saturday alot during sunday, and from 4-9 on weekdays
halowizard

Post by halowizard »

thnx
RunningRiot

Articulatist 100

Post by RunningRiot »

Or....

You could go to http://xbox-scene.com/ and check out their billions of tutorials.

-RunnigRiot