I had some questions I"m new to halo modding

Post here about Halo modding and related editing. For help go to the Help Desk forum above.
combatcarl

I had some questions I"m new to halo modding

Post by combatcarl »

Hello this is probally in the wrong forum but I can't find where it should be if it is moved please give me a link to where it has been moved. Anyway here are some questions I'm interested in modding halo 1 single player maps.

Here is some stuff I want to do if it is possible can I have some tutorials or what all I would need to do it etc. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

I would like to.

Change the weapons when you die you get the assualt weapon and plasma pistal. Can I change it to like a sniper and a shotgun? Or something

Could I change the bullets for the assualt rifle into pistol bullets.
Could I make the pistol and sniper rifle have larger magazines.
Maybe use the jackel shield?
Could I carry more grenades or ammo.
Have a larger shield maybe it would be harder to take down or something?
Control the warthog's turret while I'm driving the vehicle.
Make the plasma pistol charge shoot out a tank shot or something.
Maybe make the warthog flyable.
And maybe be able to make the needles from the needler explode like plasma grenades or something? Is that possible?

Anyway if anyone knows how to do anything I listed or know's some tutorials and would like to help me out I'd really appreciate it. I do have halo on my harddrive so if that matters I do have that. I also have the origanal and I can even burn the game again if I need to burn the mods into it or something.
I really appreciate it if someone helped me out.
Thanks a lot

-Nick