meh....(update:3/11/08)

Finish a new model/mesh? Got something you're working on? Finish a new map? Here's the place to post it for feedback and whatnot.
CDK908

meh....(update:3/11/08)

Post by CDK908 »

=P got bored and remade my telly. whatcha think? srry i haven't installed 3ds max yet and my gmax render wont render the image.... really pissing me off! for the wraith hive, it's hard to get an organic look out of it =\

stargate powered by a naquadah generator and computerized dialing

stargate

cheveron locked

sublight engine

wraith hive-ship

747 jet turbine
Last edited by CDK908 on Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signature over file size limit of 75kb, please read the rules.
Don't Cry Just Go Die!
Andrew Jackson wrote:I have only two regrets: I didn't shoot Henry Clay and I didn't hang John C. Calhoun.
metkillerjoe

Wordewatician 500

Post by metkillerjoe »

I like the fact that you kept these (nice for Nostalgia's sake), but please, PLEASE, for the love of god fix those smoothing errors.

I actually have a collection of stuff that I have worked on never and never got to finish; probably should get on that....
SnaFuBAR

Post by SnaFuBAR »

are these supposed to be going into CE? if so, gross, try to be realistic about your polygon count and actually try to add detail where appropriate. as for the gate, details you've made could be done with textures, and on the wraith hive-ship and the 747, why is all the detail in the engines and basically zero detail done to the bodies?
Dude. No. Do you even know who Katarn and Snaf are?They are some of the few 1337est modelers that have ever set foot in CE. =D
Cryticfarm

Post by Cryticfarm »

Why would you bother of modeling the turbines if you going into ce. Just make it liks the warthog tire. Ugh, tons of smoothing errors and look really high poly for ce.
CDK908

Post by CDK908 »

not complete...opps forgot to add them in.... i started witht he turbine first.

edit: i fixed the smoothing errors...actually i remade the entire wraith hive but whatever:

edit 3/11/08:
this is a vew of the dhd and the stargate skinned. srry render suite is still not working....for some reason it can't access my cmd or something...

Signature over file size limit of 75kb, please read the rules.
Don't Cry Just Go Die!
Andrew Jackson wrote:I have only two regrets: I didn't shoot Henry Clay and I didn't hang John C. Calhoun.