PLease Give gmax PLUGIN

Finish a new model/mesh? Got something you're working on? Finish a new map? Here's the place to post it for feedback and whatnot.
AdioSkateborder

PLease Give gmax PLUGIN

Post by AdioSkateborder »

I really need the gmax plugin. But, does the plugin allow me to open objects from Halo, into gmax?
Signature exceeded 3 lines of text.
WaLKa

Re: PLease Give gmax PLUGIN

Post by WaLKa »

AdioSkateborder wrote:I really need the gmax plugin. But, does the plugin allow me to open objects from Halo, into gmax?
yes, do a seach for it on these forums, and im sure u'll find the thread where it has the url
Hivemind

Wordewatician 500

Post by Hivemind »

advice from 13 37, : use search button
If your significance is that but significant then is there another with significance?
WaLKa

Post by WaLKa »

you mean LE37 :P
Hivemind

Wordewatician 500

Post by Hivemind »

no, cause im 1337 w00t! LE37 is not as good as me... hehe
If your significance is that but significant then is there another with significance?
WaLKa

Post by WaLKa »

im uber 1337 so ha, go be elite with your 1000+ posts
Hivemind

Wordewatician 500

Post by Hivemind »

sure.. u'll notice that once ur elite, the forerunner come to u and talk to u.. so i'll go talk w/ my covie and forerunner buddies.. i dont need uberness.. stupid german talkin freak, lol (or is it russian)
WaLKa

Post by WaLKa »

Hivemind wrote:sure.. u'll notice that once ur elite, the forerunner come to u and talk to u.. so i'll go talk w/ my covie and forerunner buddies.. i dont need uberness.. stupid german talkin freak, lol (or is it russian)
uber means better than you, its canadian :p
Hivemind

Wordewatician 500

Post by Hivemind »

uber is german for super... canadians are weird.. they got american money but... for sum reason its worth less and they dont have an army... no, lol, sry bout that.. but uber is german for super (ur welcome to insult me for that remark i made...)
WaLKa

Post by WaLKa »

Hivemind wrote:uber is german for super... canadians are weird.. they got american money but... for sum reason its worth less and they dont have an army... no, lol, sry bout that.. but uber is german for super (ur welcome to insult me for that remark i made...)
well i would... but im more american than canadian, i just live here... lol
DankButter

Post by DankButter »

man look at this.... ITS JUST YOU TWO TALKING!!!!

a guy asked a ? and you two keep rambling on like school girls

im pretty sure one of the rules is DONT STRAY AWAY FROM THE SUBJECT. but the all powerful moderators dont have to obey the rules.
Hivemind

Wordewatician 500

Post by Hivemind »

actually, the answer has already been put out there, and thus there is no more subject