Active Camo Hogs Pics/Help

Finish a new model/mesh? Got something you're working on? Finish a new map? Here's the place to post it for feedback and whatnot.
Bubbasparxxxv69

Active Camo Hogs Pics/Help

Post by Bubbasparxxxv69 »

Well i figured out how to make invisible hogs, unfortitunately there is only 1 way i know how to do it, change the offset of shotgun to the value of warthog and then in one of the bases u will have invisible hogs (on bloodgulch). although what is puzzling is that only 1 base has them, when u shoot them they turn back to regualr color and fade to invisibility, when master chief enters the hog he becomes invisible. Is this a glitch???

:?: :!: here are the pics.......

SourceGuy
Readers Club

Magic Era Golden Age Tsunami Scorched Earth

Post by SourceGuy »

very very cool :D
Bubbasparxxxv69

MR-T

Post by MR-T »

Man that is wicked. It is somewhat reminiscant of the "Vanquish" in the newest James Bond movie.....
Bubbasparxxxv69

i want to know how it happened lol
MR-T

Post by MR-T »

Well, Q says it's because there are microcameras on all sides of the vehicle taking pictures and displaying them on a polymorphic plasma skin.........lol
Bubbasparxxxv69

that would make sense, if the game has a bad ass AI, someone has some crazy plan to make a glitched hog make the MC invisi
Hivemind

Wordewatician 500

Post by Hivemind »

no, this isnt a glitch.. but i know other ways of creating inviso warthogs.. quite easy.. and the shooting it and having it turn visable is just the inviso physics (not really physics.. but its.. ehh.. whatchacall it-characteristics) and the only thing puzzling about ur find is that the hog is only at one base.. time to get spark edit in here to help that.. the other must be thorugh a base or sumthin
Bubbasparxxxv69

yes, i cant wait for spareditPC so i can investigate it more
cr3am

Post by cr3am »

I want to find a way to make them do that without replacing the shotguns! I Just want teh omg!
Hivemind

Wordewatician 500

Post by Hivemind »

what u do is use sparkedit to place the invisable warthogs in dark places in the map, then get several other weapons that u dont fancy, replace with shotie.. and put in shotie spot.. or you can make regular warthogs into shotie, then place em in shotie place.. and inviso in reg warthog place, you get what im sayin? and then ur not really replacing the shoties... but its all ur prefrence
Hivemind

Wordewatician 500

Post by Hivemind »

what u do is use sparkedit to place the invisable warthogs in dark places in the map, then get several other weapons that u dont fancy, replace with shotie.. and put in shotie spot.. or you can make regular warthogs into shotie, then place em in shotie place.. and inviso in reg warthog place, you get what im sayin? and then ur not really replacing the shoties... but its all ur prefrence
Bubbasparxxxv69

yea i get what u mean, i just would like to know why it happened
Hivemind

Wordewatician 500

Post by Hivemind »

several reasons.. first, u replced with what? the shotie value? since the whotie is a weapon, its probably putting it on upsidedown and so it looks invisable (thats why you can still see the windshield-its a diff texture) and so it might defualt into an inviso state... im not positive why exactly.. ill look into it tho
Bubbasparxxxv69

alright thx
DankButter

Post by DankButter »

i figured a way to make vechicles completely invisible (good luck finding it, like wonder woman's jet.) but that is cool, i like how master chief turns invis when he gets on, very odd.
Hivemind

Wordewatician 500

Post by Hivemind »

no, its not odd, u wanna kno why.. the same reason when hes driven if the vehicle gets shot his shield flares.. or if he has the flag you cant see it.. its all in the player variable.. which is changed by the weapon.. but once you do this.. more and more vehicles spawn.. and i found them inviso at both bases.. untill i got over 500 vehicles, and the ga,e sudddenly crashed.. lol
DankButter

Post by DankButter »

so how does that make the hogs invisible? were not chaning the inivs power-up to a hog. i would like to use that in other vechicles, without the respawn thing, although its funny as hell when you got hogs popping out of the top of the bases.
Hivemind

Wordewatician 500

Post by Hivemind »

i dont have enoguh time to say why again.. just look back on this post (i hope its here.. if not then oh well, it should work for other vehicles too...)
DankButter

Post by DankButter »

like i was saying the weapons respawn so you shouldnt change a weapon to a vechicle 2 min into the game and it wont run. but what is the invisible offset value?