More people need to get involved PLz

Please check here for inportant information.
XHN_SCRAPY

More people need to get involved PLz

Post by XHN_SCRAPY »

Ok i might get flamed and stuff but here it goes we need more people joining in mods and making awesome mods and stuff and even noobs need to get into this stuff man i a lil bored of seeing the same updates on homepage not to be mean or nothing i liked it back when updates were everyday when halo 1 was out new stuff all the time new mods all the time that was the bomb so please try getting involved and make map packs and sweet stuff that everyone can enjoy and play on system link like the mimesis mods those are awesome in which we should all get into modding awessome maps and packs to put on there or like some thing like that ok im dun plz get involved thank-you all for reading and flaming if any lol :twisted: 8)
Cuda

Grunge

Post by Cuda »

soo many key people left, that theres not much going on anymore. and since the key people quit, the n00bs dont get training, therefore neve make anything that good, and new modding tools come few and far between, that theres not much to update.
VoYdE

Location: On Vacation From The Loads Of Bull*hit That Goes On Here

Post by VoYdE »

there are still a decent amount of people who know things here example me Fantom nicktard ect (im sure there are more but these names just come to mind

noobs = yes
training = no
i have been working on www.teamhlo.com to try to build a knowledge base so noobs can get the training on their own instead of posting tons of Questions. also im sure after some new things are found (multi-player ai) or other cool things are found the forums will spike again at least for a little while

i will stay for a little longer to see if i can assist (and to add to the knowledge base hint hint)
Last edited by VoYdE on Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I made this 100% by myself, Everything from the background, to the location of the tags, Get yours http://customgamercards.com
twilkey2002

Post by twilkey2002 »

Your link goes nowhere.
VoYdE

Location: On Vacation From The Loads Of Bull*hit That Goes On Here

Post by VoYdE »

i know i just fixed it
I made this 100% by myself, Everything from the background, to the location of the tags, Get yours http://customgamercards.com
)Two()One(

Post by )Two()One( »

Nice site, just registered.